Building a fighting force of extra-ordinary magnitude

Grand Theft Auto 3 on IPhone

Got this the other day. Its not as sweet as Vice City (best GTA game ever) but it's still pretty f'n sweet. It eats up battery life that's for sure. However taking a shit at work is now much more fun as well as longer because I feel the urge to get the guy back to his safehouse so I can save the game after completing a mission.

I was playing alot of Street Fighter 4 but that got really old. Plus I can't be beaten with Ken.

Anyways, it looks just like it did on playstation2 and it's still fun to run over hookers with a fire engine while being chased by 200 cops.

thats new hampshire as fuck

We ain't eager to be legal, so please leave me with the keys to your Jeep Eagle.

Have not tried gta on a phone but I have to say shitting with a smart phone is pretty great.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

ain't that the truth.

protip: get whatever game you are going to play running at your desk so when you sit on the throne you are ready to play instead of waiting for the game to load.

We ain't eager to be legal, so please leave me with the keys to your Jeep Eagle.

The controls on GTA3 suck.
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by systemoverblow'd View Post
    The controls on GTA3 suck.
    on the phone or in general?

iPhone.

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Yeah it's definitely kind of not that sweet. However it is fun to play this type of game while bored but on the go.

Looking forward to vice city...80s music, over the top violence...I miss the simple joys of taking an ice cream truck out to sell drugs & having it turn into a blood bath.