Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9
    i'll be at good ol' Motel 6, see you fackers up there
    Whoa, what you gotta say?? Whoa, girls turn 18 every day!!!
    --Vandals

Quote Originally Posted by splat
    How many peeps camping? I got a number of last minute guys showing up and we might just camp rather than throw down on rooms. Plus they get a little rowdy and it will lessen the chances of getting thrown in jail.
    Me and DG still are. Although I think all the close in places to town and the mountain will be deep in winter still. Maybe hot springs camping or Convict/McGee canyon areas? I guess we'll pretty much just show up and see.
    Also, can anyone in the condos house my bike? Since I am not skiing, I am thinking about bringing the bike and hitting some lower elevation trails but don't want to keep it sitting in the back of my truck in the open when partying at nights.
    "Great barbecue makes you want to slap your granny up the side of her head." - Southern Saying

Quote Originally Posted by LegoSkier
    Also, can anyone in the condos house my bike?.
    Sorry, I cannot - every inch of space in that condo is taken.

to answer some PMs - those arriving in the wee hours and don't know how to hook up on friday or saturday: we'll have a meeting place both mornings, probably the mid-mountain McCoy big sign at 10AM. When Splat works out the tickets (which I'll also work on this week), we'll have a meeting place to purchase tickets, probably the Main Lodge Guest Services at 9AM.

We'll do a cell number exchange, if necessary. I'll start a new thread with all logistics when everything's set.
    Last edited by yogachik; 04-20-2005 at 03:27 PM.

What's that? Did I hear someone mention a little impromptu poker tourny? No? Must be my imagination. Y'all don't want none of this anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by SponsoredByDuctTape
    What's that? Did I hear someone mention a little impromptu poker tourny? No? Must be my imagination. Y'all don't want none of this anyway!
    uh oh.....
    fine

Yo, thanks, yc. Gimme a call when you can.

Quote Originally Posted by yogachik
    Sorry, I cannot - every inch of space in that condo is taken.

to answer some PMs - those arriving in the wee hours and don't know how to hook up on friday or saturday: we'll have a meeting place both mornings, probably the mid-mountain McCoy big sign at 10AM. When Splat works out the tickets (which I'll also work on this week), we'll have a meeting place to purchase tickets, probably the Main Lodge Guest Services at 9AM.

We'll do a cell number exchange, if necessary. I'll start a new thread with all logistics when everything's set.

maggot cam up for grabs

maggot cam up for grabs when it gets to the summit.

who wants it?

I'll be at the Motel 6 as well. My flight gets into Reno 4/28 @ 11:00 PM so I'll be arriving 4/29 in the wee hours of the AM. Got the room for Thurs, Fri, Sat, and Sun. Got a room for myself, so if someone want to split it, pm me.
    The only problem with seeing too much is that it makes you insane

Did we come to any sort of decision on stickers? Who? What design? How many?

I can still try to see if the company in New Hampshire can do an express order.

Quote Originally Posted by shmerham
    Did we come to any sort of decision on stickers? Who? What design? How many?

I can still try to see if the company in New Hampshire can do an express order.
    Why not see how much that would be? We'd need about 100 stickers, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by yogachik
    Why not see how much that would be? We'd need about 100 stickers, I think.
    500 is the minimum order. Given the last order, I'm guessing it'll be about 200 to 250 for that much.

Do it? ...brown or pink? probably can't do both.

I told them no:

Weather Proof 2 Color labels 2" Dia
    QTY: 250 - 312.54
    QTY: 500 - 354.56 Plus alittle Shipping

The turnaround time is as follows: If I email the artwork in today by 4 O'Clock the order will be processed today and shipped out on Tuesday and we would have the order in Wednesday.

That's $4/person IF everyone buys stickers. ...and I wouldn't be able to get them wednesday anyhow.

I wouldn't do any more than 500 (the minimum). Split it 250 each for each color (personally, I'd get the pink). Is that still $4 a person?

Is this really the cheapest deal? I know next to nothing about printing/graphics.

Quote Originally Posted by splat
    Nohills - your ski bag is on the way.

Came today!
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by SponsoredByDuctTape
    If you start planning it a week in advance I don't think it's impromptu anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel99
    maggot cam up for grabs when it gets to the summit.

who wants it?
    me

(exactly what is a maggot cam?)
    "I'm afraid of heights- but not with my skis on"
    Maegan Carney

Keeping It Real for the 04:
    "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we"
    -President Bush

I won't be up to tour on Friday. If anyone is looking to tour on Saturday or Sunday. Mt. Wood would be a good idea. Lots of vertical and not a difficult approach. I'd do Bloody. I can't speak about the road and the approach length right now. It may be long (but not as long as Langley - See Bullet2's thread). Mini-Morrison. Laurel (the Mendenhall was super-filled in and as easy as it gets over Eastern). So many b/c lines in the Mammoth area. The Bishop area has several other options.

Feel free to send me a private message if you want to tour over the weekend.

If anyone remembers 1995 (Mammoth closed on August 13th that year), it looks like the coverage this year is about the same.

Just in case anyone was on the fence, this is the year to go.

Quote Originally Posted by tarkman1
    I won't be up to tour on Friday. If anyone is looking to tour on Saturday or Sunday. Mt. Wood would be a good idea. Lots of vertical and not a difficult approach. I'd do Bloody. I can't speak about the road and the approach length right now. It may be long (but not as long as Langley - See Bullet2's thread). Mini-Morrison. Laurel (the Mendenhall was super-filled in and as easy as it gets over Eastern). So many b/c lines in the Mammoth area. The Bishop area has several other options.

Feel free to send me a private message if you want to tour over the weekend.
    Tark, you have a PM

Adam
    Whoa, what you gotta say?? Whoa, girls turn 18 every day!!!
    --Vandals

Drop-Out Bowl and Wipe-Out Bowl both look like they should be fun!

fkna! finally was able to pull the trigger - partially thanks to pat. see y'all on friday.

hoplefully nobody gets partially shot
    "I'm afraid of heights- but not with my skis on"
    Maegan Carney

Keeping It Real for the 04:
    "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we"
    -President Bush