Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I'l agree on the lame SAC deal, although i did pick up some Smith Foley shades for $45 shipped this spring, that is the only thing I have gotten on SAC this year. They don't have the lifetime warranty on SAC anymore, so I would rather wait for a bc.com deal & have the lifetime warranty.
    Always charging it in honor of Flyin' Ryan Hawks.

i did just buy some smith parallel sunglasses for $45.99 that are currently $129 on zappos (that was the listed retal price). everything i found was that price except for 1 pair at $77 that was only available in brown/brown.
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

ski deals the next couple hours. get some!

Quote Originally Posted by kbahus View Post
    I have not seen a screaming deal on SAC for ages. Back in the day you couldn't afford to not buy whatever happened to be for sale because the prices were so cheap. Whatever the item was it seemed to always sell out in minutes but then again there were never any cowgirl boots or lame clothes that pollute the site now.
    Ski deals right now until 2pm MTN

Seems pretty good to me. Just scored a pair of those Leki poles for my new AT set-up.

dude AT's been cancelled! have you tried tele-marking? I hear it is the new IT thang! I have some merrel supa comps if you want a free demo (lition)

definitely thought about those leki poles...till i checked the bc site and found it would only be about 4 or 5 bucks more to get them from the bc site (free shipping on bc, not so much on SAC). was hoping to find some bd AT poles on there for cheap. no dice though.

that bern helmet on the 'ski deals' block was a good bargain, mind you.

................i miss tramdock.

Dansko sandals are back up on SAC. Get after it, ladies.

Over the past year I've picked up a few good things from SAC. Black Diamond Traverse Ski Poles 25.95$ before shipping! Arc'teryx Atom LT Hooded Insulated Jacket for 109.99 before shipping, A cheap Burton Insulated Jacket to trash while skiing for 39.99$, Five Ten Hornet Climbing Shoe for 63.99$. One really has to cherry pick the rare good deals out of the bunch of crap they have on there normally!

I got smith polarized googles recently. Solid deal.

just as i was ragging on SAC and how it sucks now...i've currently got a pair of pants, a westcomb jacket for a buddy, and some BD gloves in the past 2 days all on the same order. ok. i'm sorry, SAC. sometimes you're solid.

Pretty funny though when you can go to bc.com and find the same thing cheaper. The BD virago gloves were listed as $35 at BC (though miracously had none of those ones in stock but the others were 43 + free shipping) while they were 39 + shipping on SAC. Seems like anymore it is worth wading through the shit on BC to get the warranty and similar deal instead of hopelessly waiting for it too appear on sac. Though on occasion SAC still pulls through with something.

^you mean like this? sac calls retail $110. bc.com calls it $65
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	steepandcheaplies.jpg 
Views:	266 
Size:	188.1 KB 
ID:	132352  
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

You know what I REALLY miss?

Geartrade.com used to be amazing! You could score lightly used skis/boots for 10-30 bucks a pair because back in the day it didn't show up on google, and no one knew about it.

I remember getting a pair of Nordica supercharger blowers for $5 and they still had size stickers on them. I definitely got a pair of skis, and several pairs of bindings for under $30 bucks.

I miss that... now all of you douche bags are in on it too!