Where full grown men pretend to be cowboys

Wanted: Video Editing Intern- Bomb Snow Magazine: Bozeman, MT

Bomb Snow Magazine is a nationally distributed mountain culture quarterly based out of Bozeman, MT. We’re looking for an intern to help us compile raw footage from our athletes into Bomb Snow TV episodes. The ideal candidate will posses Jedi-level Final Cut skills, their own machine with sufficient editing tools and hard drive space, a healthy obsession with winter sports, and be eager to work in the industry. Aside from receiving college credit, our intern will also be eligible to receive industry perks and a small stipend once we decide you’re not a flake.
    If interested, please send a sample of your work with an accompanying cover letter to: alex@bombsnow.com . Or you can PM me if you think will be better-received.
    Last edited by AlexBuecking; 08-23-2012 at 06:26 PM. Reason: contact info

I have no editing skills, computer, am not in college, but definitely have a healthy obsession with winter sports. Can I come hang out?

Where full grown men pretend to be cowboys
    Quote Originally Posted by gringorasta View Post
    I have no editing skills, computer, am not in college, but definitely have a healthy obsession with winter sports. Can I come hang out?
    Totally. Just hanging out is where we gain the most ground on our competition, I guess I should have mentioned that in the ad. Stop by our office at 410 N. Broadway for a beer sometime if you want.

We ended up hiring an MSU film student by the name of Gunnar Oliphant for the internship. He's a really talented filmster (industry term) and we're pumped for the '12/13 season of BSTV. We should be putting out an episode every month starting this November. I'll be sure to post a link in the appropriate forum when the first episode drops, bros. Thanks to all 217 mags who looked at this post, and especially to the 1 that sort of replied.

ive filmed with gunnar. he should be a good man for the job.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexBuecking View Post
    Stop by our office at 410 N. Broadway for a beer sometime if you want.
    Oh I'll be there