Hey,

Been looking at the review/ reading all the posts and there's lots of really positive stuff on the Blizzard Bonafides (last year's model). Seems like everyone loves them, but the reviews generally include a one liner at the end - "great for firm days". Anyone on Whistler or in the PNW have a view on them?

Looking for:
I'm looking for a mid-fat, for days without a ton of snow. Want something that’s going to do the rest, that "most days" ski. Also would like a ski that I can travel with, so versatility is a big bonus.

Skiing Style:
I'm a fairly aggressive skier (generally, not TGR aggressive), no racing etc background and weigh about 200lbs.

Skis I've skied:
Demoed the S3, liked it, but didn't have the edge hold I like and it buckled under my weight; shogun was also good but not really exciting. Have super 7s for the big days, which are great and skinnies for the pure groomers. Skied the Lhasa Carbon, great ski but I like a shorter turning radius for an all-round ski.

Before you jong me, I've read the reviews, I know people like them, but I'm looking for specific experience in the PNW/Whistler. Open to other suggestions, though I'm hoping to get a summer deal on last year's model to something in that vintage is appreciated.

Thanks