Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Art Shirk View Post
    I think I cracked the code on why.
    do tell

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    do tell
    Ill pm you. I think Greg's mystique leads to JONG slaying we dont want to lose.

I bet it's that commonlaw dude who disappeared a while back...

I heard he's in mexico

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    do tell
    Me too! Me too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

I heard he's in mexico
    I'm thinking of buying a timeshare there.

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Gold.

Did everyone on Gapic move over to PugSki?
    She might be able to tell you.
    https://www.facebook.com/tricia.pugl...?fref=ufi&rc=p

Wow, this is a current thread at PugSki/Gapic:

Someone should tell them that the correct answer is always "the red one".
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

The funny thing is you get the exact same type of threads over at newschoolers. Young park skiers asking people to give fashion advice on matching outerwear to skis etc. Hilarious that to see the same behaviour from both sides of the spectrum.

Quote Originally Posted by gramboh View Post
    The funny thing is you get the exact same type of threads over at newschoolers. Young park skiers asking people to give fashion advice on matching outerwear to skis etc. Hilarious that to see the same behaviour from both sides of the spectrum.
    Haha. Yeah, steezy tall tee advice is hilarious.

"Dude, my Jibberish is XXXXXL and hawt"

Wow, posters here on TGR are amazed that people on other forums (mostly women) discuss things like fashion. I guess that is what happens when a forum is dominated by guys who behave like 19 year old frat boys...the women vanish leaving the place mostly a sausage fest.

so whats your excuse for posting here DT?
    "we all do dumb shit when we're fucked up" mike tyson

Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot View Post
    so whats your excuse for posting here DT?
    My "excuse" is that I don't have to be in love with or agree with everything about a site to post or lurk there.

I also find that the TGR threads dealing with Canadian regions to be a lot less immature and crude and less fixated on belittling others than other parts of TGR and some actually have women posters, so those are the threads that I mostly frequent.

I am just here for the chicks. That's pretty much why every one started skiing, right?

for the chicks and the killer fashion.
    "Its not the arrow, its the Indian" - M.Pinto

Quote Originally Posted by DanoT View Post
    than other parts of TGR and some actually have women posters, so those are the threads that I mostly frequent.
    Are you saying that you use this forum to hit on chicks?

Nice virtue signaling btw, white knight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    Are you saying that you use this forum to hit on chicks?

Nice virtue signaling btw, white knight.
    Nope, there are way more women on PugSki. However since I am pushing 70 the chicks think of me more as a grandfather type, so no point in doing any hitting.

Quote Originally Posted by AlpineZone View Post
    Hi maggots, jongs and lurkers alike! Can you believe it's been over THIRTEEN YEARS since we launched our website and this thread was started? It seems like yesterday! If you are weary of this lethargic and geriatric TGR website and are looking for a state-of-the-art snowriding forum, I would like to open wide our cyber-gate to you to so you can "start fresh" at our friendly forums. I can assure you that "newbies"'(jongs) are welcomed with open arms by our entire community(unlike here at TGR), and there is no "hazing period" or rudeness tolerated. We also have superior bandwidth and response times on our 502g superfibre network as well as a state-of-the-art virtual blade server farm with 5000 terabytes of virtual disk space for your photos, blogs etc. If you are weary of all the foolishness and yearn for some intellectually stimulating mountain sport discourse, then come join our fun-loving but responsible bunch of snowriding aficionados who know the benefits of what good moderation brings to an on-line community. I think most all of you will find that our seasoned moderators "keep the bar high" by maintaining a sense of order and decorum, while encouraging quality discussion about our favorite pastime. It may take a small amount of getting used to, as we do have reasonable standards as far as language and image posting that are strictly enforced. I will warn you however up front that registering an ALIAS is strictly "VERBOTEN", and something we have zero-tolerance with. The registration is easy and painless, and the rules will be explained in detail during the process. If you are tired of the juvenile goings-on at TGR and Newschoolers, all I can say is: "Come join the fun"!
    AlpineZone post preservation service.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Open invite to ALPINEZONE.COM forums

What happened AZ Greg? TGR too much for you?

Hi maggots, jongs and lurkers alike! Can you believe it's been over THIRTEEN YEARS since we launched our website and this thread was started? It seems like yesterday! If you are weary of this lethargic and geriatric TGR website and are looking for a state-of-the-art snowriding forum, I would like to open wide our cyber-gate to you to so you can "start fresh" at our friendly forums. I can assure you that "newbies"'(jongs) are welcomed with open arms by our entire community(unlike here at TGR), and there is no "hazing period" or rudeness tolerated. We also have superior bandwidth and response times on our 502g superfibre network as well as a state-of-the-art virtual blade server farm with 5000 terabytes of virtual disk space for your photos, blogs etc. If you are weary of all the foolishness and yearn for some intellectually stimulating mountain sport discourse, then come join our fun-loving but responsible bunch of snowriding aficionados who know the benefits of what good moderation brings to an on-line community. I think most all of you will find that our seasoned moderators "keep the bar high" by maintaining a sense of order and decorum, while encouraging quality discussion about our favorite pastime. It may take a small amount of getting used to, as we do have reasonable standards as far as language and image posting that are strictly enforced. I will warn you however up front that registering an ALIAS is strictly "VERBOTEN", and something we have zero-tolerance with. The registration is easy and painless, and the rules will be explained in detail during the process. If you are tired of the juvenile goings-on at TGR and Newschoolers, all I can say is: "Come join the fun"!

Does Alpine Zone have threads on how to clean your carpet after your buddy's dog shits on it ?
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Hey, Greg, know of any good avi courses in your hood? Somebody was askin'.

Greg,

I have been trying to figure out if an airplane can take off if it is located on a treadmill. None of the bro-brahs on TGR can give me a straight answer. Do you think anyone on Alpine Zone will be able to help me ?

Thanks,
    Harry
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by AlpineZone View Post
    Thanks Greg, I'll come by and check it out!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Snow View Post
    Thanks Greg, I'll come by and check it out!!!
    It never gets old.