Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 484
  1. #101
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    The Leper Colony
    Posts
    3,465
    ^^^^ Too slow.
    HI THERE!

  2. #102
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    29,083
    C'mon, Greg.....you're diggin a little too deep here.
    Please don't play the 'P' card, cause the 'splat' card is a trump.

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    4,964
    Quote Originally Posted by slim
    ^^^^ Too slow.
    If I hadn't taken the time to use the large font, I would have beat you.
    I'm in a band. It's called "Just the Tip."

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    The Leper Colony
    Posts
    3,465
    Quote Originally Posted by PaSucks
    If I hadn't taken the time to use the large font, I would have beat you.
    It was a nice touch.
    HI THERE!

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Too Far From The Goods
    Posts
    542
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg @ AlpineZone
    I'm glad I provided some entertainment for you guys, I guess.

    But don't you all realize, rightcoasters simply SKI BETTER? Come east boys and we'll put you on some good 'ole fashioned Eastern boilerplate and watch you all flail around like bunch of fucking flamers...yeah, that does feel pretty good.
    Game on Jong You are fucking with fire any time you want circles skied around you on your man made hell ice slopes PM me with flight info & a prepaid ticket! I will personally school your ARSE, As will several members on this board!!
    Take your fucking skirt off and come play wityh us in Valdez!!
    Delta House Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    spitting distance from Mavericks
    Posts
    2,726
    This is funny stuff. Can I get a full TR with pix of the East Coast v. West Coast ski-off?
    “Within this furnace of fear, my passion for life burns fiercely. I have consumed all evil. I have overcome my doubt. I am the fire.”

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    4,964
    Quote Originally Posted by Helicrackjnky
    Game on Jong You are fucking with fire any time you want circles skied around you on your man made hell ice slopes PM me with flight info & a prepaid ticket! I will personally school your ARSE, As will several members on this board!!
    Take your fucking skirt off and come play wityh us in Valdez!!
    Delta House Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ...and somewhere, that alias continues to laugh.
    I'm in a band. It's called "Just the Tip."

  8. #108
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    29,083
    Good point, Pa.......damn good.

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Too Far From The Goods
    Posts
    542
    Quote Originally Posted by PaSucks
    ...and somewhere, that alias continues to laugh.
    Yes but it beats watching TV!!

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Fort Collins
    Posts
    2,049
    Dear Greg, (not dear AlpineZone), if the guy who posted this is real and not fucking around then my post at AZ should stand. If not and the guy is a troll or an alias, then it doesn't make its point and should stay deleted. This was a good troll before it started getting all East v. West gay. Don't feed the trolls unless you're going to be funny.
    "I smell varmint puntang."

  11. #111
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    29,083
    we are beyond the edge........lol, hcj.

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    my head up my ass
    Posts
    525
    But wait, there's more.
    Don't forget to read the exciting "TRIP REPORTS"
    Here's the entire first page of exciting trips you can read about.
    Maybe someday you can visit one of these fine ski mounds.


    Wachusett 2/8/05
    2005-02-07 thru 2005-02-08 Sugarloaf
    Plattekill 2/5/05
    Bobcat, NY: 2/6/05
    Mt Cardigan backcountry - 02/05/2005
    Mount Snow - 2/6/05
    Killington - 2/6/05
    French Alps - Back in one piece... (See the Gallery Photos)
    Jiminy 2-4-05 Stratton 2-5-05
    Wachusett 2/4/05
    Wachusett 2/3/05
    Killington 2/1-2/2
    Pat's Peak: January 29, 2005 POP Visit
    AZ "Guy's Night" at Nashoba Valley: January 31, 2005
    Sugarbush: January 28, 2005
    Sunday River 2005-01-29
    Bobcat, New York - 1/29/05
    Laurel Mountain PA 1/29
    ragged mountain - 1/24/05
    Catamount - 1/30/2005
    Wachusett 1/28/05
    Ski Butternut - 1/28/05
    Hunter Mt. 1/27
    Plattekill - Sunday 1/23/05
    Another powder night at Greek Peak 1/26/05
    Berkshire East - 1/24/2005
    Ski Sundown - 1/23/2005
    Wachusett 1/24/05
    Greek Peak Powder Day/Night 1/22/05
    1/22/05 - Ski Butternut
    First time to Loon Mountain: Jan 8, 2005
    Schmittenhoe 14-17jan 05
    Wachusett 1/21/05
    01/17/05 - Mont Orford (Canada)
    Killington 14-19
    Mad River Glen 1/19
    Jiminy Peak- Wednesday Night 1-19-05
    Wachusett 1/19/05
    Killington-Pico Wed. Jan 19,2005
    Mount Sunapee - January 19, 2005
    Pat's Peak - 1/16/05
    January 15th POP Night at Pat's Peak
    01/16/05 - Mont Bellevue (Canada)
    01/15/04 - Montjoye (Canada)
    Crotched Mountain - January 16, 2005
    Belleayre N.Y 01/16/05
    Big Squaw Mtn - 1/16/2005 (Sunday)
    Magic Mtn 01/09/05

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    San Clemente, CA
    Posts
    2,319
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottG
    But wait, there's more.
    Don't forget to read the exciting "TRIP REPORTS"
    Here's the entire first page of exciting trips you can read about.
    Maybe someday you can visit one of these fine ski mounds.


    Wachusett 2/8/05
    2005-02-07 thru 2005-02-08 Sugarloaf
    Plattekill 2/5/05
    Bobcat, NY: 2/6/05
    Mt Cardigan backcountry - 02/05/2005
    Mount Snow - 2/6/05
    Killington - 2/6/05
    French Alps - Back in one piece... (See the Gallery Photos)
    Jiminy 2-4-05 Stratton 2-5-05
    Wachusett 2/4/05
    Wachusett 2/3/05
    Killington 2/1-2/2
    Pat's Peak: January 29, 2005 POP Visit
    AZ "Guy's Night" at Nashoba Valley: January 31, 2005
    Sugarbush: January 28, 2005
    Sunday River 2005-01-29
    Bobcat, New York - 1/29/05
    Laurel Mountain PA 1/29
    ragged mountain - 1/24/05
    Catamount - 1/30/2005
    Wachusett 1/28/05
    Ski Butternut - 1/28/05
    Hunter Mt. 1/27
    Plattekill - Sunday 1/23/05
    Another powder night at Greek Peak 1/26/05
    Berkshire East - 1/24/2005
    Ski Sundown - 1/23/2005
    Wachusett 1/24/05
    Greek Peak Powder Day/Night 1/22/05
    1/22/05 - Ski Butternut
    First time to Loon Mountain: Jan 8, 2005
    Schmittenhoe 14-17jan 05
    Wachusett 1/21/05
    01/17/05 - Mont Orford (Canada)
    Killington 14-19
    Mad River Glen 1/19
    Jiminy Peak- Wednesday Night 1-19-05
    Wachusett 1/19/05
    Killington-Pico Wed. Jan 19,2005
    Mount Sunapee - January 19, 2005
    Pat's Peak - 1/16/05
    January 15th POP Night at Pat's Peak
    01/16/05 - Mont Bellevue (Canada)
    01/15/04 - Montjoye (Canada)
    Crotched Mountain - January 16, 2005
    Belleayre N.Y 01/16/05
    Big Squaw Mtn - 1/16/2005 (Sunday)
    Magic Mtn 01/09/05

    Please tell me you didn't just type that in.

  14. #114
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    my head up my ass
    Posts
    525
    Quote Originally Posted by seldon
    Please tell me you didn't just type that in.
    Honest to god, that is copied from their website!!
    http://forums.alpinezone.com/forum-11.html

    If they weren't such east coast snobs, I was going to do a TR from my highschool trip to Hot Dog Mountain at the Playboy Club.
    Man, did I rip that 150 feet of vertical.
    And the powder was binding deep and I got one fresh track.
    And all the chicks wanted to see me wedel.
    And at the bar, I drank a schnaps, even though I was seventeen.

  15. #115
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    San Clemente, CA
    Posts
    2,319
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottG
    Honest to god, that is copied from their website!!
    http://forums.alpinezone.com/forum-11.html

    If they weren't such east coast snobs, I was going to do a TR from my highschool trip to Hot Dog Mountain at the Playboy Club.
    Man, did I rip that 150 feet of vertical.
    And the powder was binding deep and I got one fresh track.
    And all the chicks wanted to see me wedel.
    And at the bar, I drank a schnaps, even though I was seventeen.
    Sounds like a TJ story.

  16. #116
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    the Quagmire
    Posts
    4,224
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottG
    ....at the Playboy Club...
    You from Wisconsin or were there others?

  17. #117
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    ut, happily
    Posts
    1,840
    You know what, - generally I"m pretty damn happy to call myself a maggot, but right now I"m fucking disgusted with everyone's immature behavior in this thread right now - right now i'm pretty damn ashamed of you guys.

    I've known Greg @ AlpineZone for more years now than I've been on the POWMAG & TGR boards, and for godssake, he did NOT start this thread, so give him a freakin' break.

    And lay off equating the people who post there to epic. (and yea, i have over 100 posts there) So the fuck what if they don't have the same experience or interests as you guys? they still want to be outoors and enjoy the same sports we do.

    And you know what, they have a bit of a maggoty community themselves, strangers meeting up to ski and hike together in groups and having a good time meeting new people.... hmm... sounds familiar.

    Greg has every right to run AZ the way he wants, it's HIS site, and as someone who IS admin of a busy forum myself, and has plenty of forum moderation experience, I'm sorry, but sometimes running a tighter ship is just better for the community. Ii definitely don't like this holier than thou attitude right now - I love TGR, but it's not about being elitists.
    current ventures:


    <<| Downhill-Divas |>> social network for women's mountain biking, skiing & snowboarding!
    twitter.com/elisabethos
    Adventures in Search & Social Marketing
    ...pmgear...

  18. #118
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    The Leper Colony
    Posts
    3,465
    Sorry mom. We promise we'll play nice from now on.

    Quote Originally Posted by skiguide
    You know what, - generally I"m pretty damn happy to call myself a maggot, but right now I"m fucking disgusted with everyone's immature behavior in this thread right now - right now i'm pretty damn ashamed of you guys.

    I've known Greg @ AlpineZone for more years now than I've been on the POWMAG & TGR boards, and for godssake, he did NOT start this thread, so give him a freakin' break.

    And lay off equating the people who post there to epic. (and yea, i have over 100 posts there) So the fuck what if they don't have the same experience or interests as you guys? they still want to be outoors and enjoy the same sports we do.

    And you know what, they have a bit of a maggoty community themselves, strangers meeting up to ski and hike together in groups and having a good time meeting new people.... hmm... sounds familiar.

    Greg has every right to run AZ the way he wants, it's HIS site, and as someone who IS admin of a busy forum myself, and has plenty of forum moderation experience, I'm sorry, but sometimes running a tighter ship is just better for the community. Ii definitely don't like this holier than thou attitude right now - I love TGR, but it's not about being elitists.
    HI THERE!

  19. #119
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Slut Lake City
    Posts
    7,798
    Quote Originally Posted by watersnowdirt
    This is funny stuff.
    I wish ShredBetty were here.

  20. #120
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    81

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by skiguide
    You know what, - generally I"m pretty damn happy to call myself a maggot, but right now I"m fucking disgusted with everyone's immature behavior in this thread right now - right now i'm pretty damn ashamed of you guys.

    I've known Greg @ AlpineZone for more years now than I've been on the POWMAG & TGR boards, and for godssake, he did NOT start this thread, so give him a freakin' break.

    And lay off equating the people who post there to epic. (and yea, i have over 100 posts there) So the fuck what if they don't have the same experience or interests as you guys? they still want to be outoors and enjoy the same sports we do.

    And you know what, they have a bit of a maggoty community themselves, strangers meeting up to ski and hike together in groups and having a good time meeting new people.... hmm... sounds familiar.

    Greg has every right to run AZ the way he wants, it's HIS site, and as someone who IS admin of a busy forum myself, and has plenty of forum moderation experience, I'm sorry, but sometimes running a tighter ship is just better for the community. Ii definitely don't like this holier than thou attitude right now - I love TGR, but it's not about being elitists.
    RELAX!!!
    You'll liff longer.


    Vell I hope you leaf enough room for my FIST because I am going to RAM IT INTO YOUR STOMACH!!!

  21. #121
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,046
    ..........
    Quote Originally Posted by skiguide
    and as someone who IS admin of a busy forum myself, and has plenty of forum moderation experience, I'm sorry, but sometimes running a tighter ship is just better for the community.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottG
    FREE SPEECH FOR EVERYONE!!!
    DEATH TO ALL MODERATORS!!!

  22. #122
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Le Lavancher pour le weekend
    Posts
    3,343

    Thumbs up

    this thread reminds me why i love this place so much (and maybe the old pmag even more). people take themselves way too seriously sometimes, and it's the peanut gallery's job to remind them of that.

  23. #123
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    3,558
    Quote Originally Posted by skiguide
    You know what, - generally I"m pretty damn happy to call myself a maggot, but right now I"m fucking disgusted with everyone's immature behavior in this thread right now - right now i'm pretty damn ashamed of you guys.

    I've known Greg @ AlpineZone for more years now than I've been on the POWMAG & TGR boards, and for godssake, he did NOT start this thread, so give him a freakin' break.

    And lay off equating the people who post there to epic. (and yea, i have over 100 posts there) So the fuck what if they don't have the same experience or interests as you guys? they still want to be outoors and enjoy the same sports we do.

    And you know what, they have a bit of a maggoty community themselves, strangers meeting up to ski and hike together in groups and having a good time meeting new people.... hmm... sounds familiar.

    Greg has every right to run AZ the way he wants, it's HIS site, and as someone who IS admin of a busy forum myself, and has plenty of forum moderation experience, I'm sorry, but sometimes running a tighter ship is just better for the community. Ii definitely don't like this holier than thou attitude right now - I love TGR, but it's not about being elitists.
    This is the funniest thread in a long time! If you don't think so, perhaps you are more comfortable in a "tighter ship"?
    Elisabeth.....*sigh*







  24. #124
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Fart Louderdale
    Posts
    643
    Quote Originally Posted by ulty_guy
    this thread reminds me why i love this place so much (and maybe the old pmag even more). people take themselves way too seriously sometimes, and it's the peanut gallery's job to remind them of that.
    A lot of people playing coolguy in this thread take themselves very seriously.

    "It's so easy to laugh, it's so easy to hate, but it takes guts to be gentle and kind."

    -Gatfrizzo

  25. #125
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    new JERSEY
    Posts
    2,597
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottG
    These people are lame. I mean, c'mon, what a pathetic group. You ski NEWJERSEY, and wonder why it SUCKS????

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •