Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AlpineZone
    How ignorant. You never heard of the Presidentials? On second thought, why don't you guys stay here in your "Delta House". I make a friendly invite and get treated like this? Unbelievable..
    I happen to like the "Delta House" So F_ck You You F_cking F_ck!!

Quote Originally Posted by Greg @ AlpineZone
    I'm Greg, the admin from AlpineZone.com. FWIW, I didn't start this thread. I'm not that stupid...
    Bumping cuz I guess you guys didn't see this the first time. This whole thing was obviously started by a former disgruntled member...

AlpineZone Forum Index -> Skiing & Riding Discussion
    Rob sebenza
    Posted: 8 Feb 2005, 4:11 PM Post subject: 34 and feeling to old to ski anymore

Does anyone over 34 ski anymore? I go skiing at mountain creek in new jersey and dont see to many over 34 anymore, its mostly kids. Im thinking of hanging it all up. Ive skied for 21 years so far, but being the only elder on the mountain kinda brings me down. Guess ill just gain some weight and buy a harley, and hang with more people my own age , but please tell me im wrong if you think so, im just having a hard time getting old.

These people are lame. I mean, c'mon, what a pathetic group.
    You ski NEWJERSEY, and wonder why it SUCKS????

Love how FNG politely asked them to look at TGR (a fine cross-post, just like what they tried here) and they deleted his ass.
    What crap.
    We should all join their group with new names and from different isp's and make their "moderators" pull their hair out banning us.

Bumping cuz I guess you guys didn't see this the first time. This whole thing was obviously started by a former disgruntled member...
    Stop trying to ruin our fun! That guy is real!
    "I smell varmint puntang."

Angry

HEIL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ScottG
    Rob sebenza

Does anyone over 34 ski anymore? I go skiing at mountain creek in new jersey and dont see to many over 34 anymore, its mostly kids. Im thinking of hanging it all up. Ive skied for 21 years so far, but being the only elder on the mountain kinda brings me down. Guess ill just gain some weight and buy a harley, and hang with more people my own age , but please tell me im wrong if you think so, im just having a hard time getting old.

Quote Originally Posted by FNG
    No Friday NSFW, no deal.
    Couldn't have said it better myself. Well I could have if I said it.
    "It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds."

Rob sebenza

Damn, I only have 1.5 years left, and I'm done. According to this chuck.

Quote Originally Posted by BlurredElevens
    and you're 34...lol

Fuck yeah, that dude is ancient.

BobMc

it's not that everybody missed your post the first time... more along the line that nobody believes you, spammer!!

PostPosted: 7 Feb 2005, 5:30 PM Post subject: Reply with quote
    I have heard that the best skiing is at The Canyons Resort. If you go to the top of 9990 Mountain and then go ski on the backside of that, you'll find a lot of deep powder.

Another fine quote from Alpinezone.com ^^^^

Careful boys, this is how accidents happen.

Greg, you may not have been stupid enough to start this thread, but you are stupid enough to moderate a completely lame east coast skiing group.
    I looked at your threads and every one of them is lame.
    Is there anyone on your board that can ski well and/or does not have their head up their ass??

BTW, bumping a thread making fun of your lame ass group is not the best idea.

FWIW, I can't imagine how anyone could ever be disgruntled about your homogeneous, pasty white, puritannical prattle. Maybe its your iron hand of censorship???

Also, WTF about FNG's lovely thread inviting your group to participate here? why was that banned?
    sponsors, you say?
    What if I have a bad review about one of your sponsrs skis? will you ban that thread?

FREE SPEECH FOR EVERYONE!!!
    DEATH TO ALL MODERATORS!!!

DEATH TO ALL MODERATORS!!!
    word! 5463534

As a side note, I agree that we should have a titty fucks form

Greg, you may not have been stupid enough to start this thread, but you are stupid enough to moderate a completely lame east coast skiing group.
    I looked at your threads and every one of them is lame.
    Is there anyone on your board that can ski well and/or does not have their head up their ass??

BTW, bumping a thread making fun of your lame ass group is not the best idea.

FWIW, I can't imagine how anyone could ever be disgruntled about your homogeneous, pasty white, puritannical prattle. Maybe its your iron hand of censorship???

Also, WTF about FNG's lovely thread inviting your group to participate here? why was that banned?
    sponsors, you say?
    What if I have a bad review about one of your sponsrs skis? will you ban that thread?
    All right. Final post here. I only deleted FNG's and a few other posts because they were made in response to this thread that I didn't even initially start. Probably most of you don't even believe me, but whatever.

I've even worked with Pat Keane of PMGear to advertise the KevGlove on my site when they were trying to get it off the ground. Doesn't that count for something...?

POLL: what is your skill level (alpinezone dweebs)

http://forums.alpinezone.com/about3216.html

Whats your skill level?
    Expert : Ski or ride anything well. Full knowledge of backcountry.
    20% [ 6 ]
    Advanced : skies or rides any black with confidence
    58% [ 17 ]
    Intermediate: Blue is my thing and some blacks.
    17% [ 5 ]
    Beginner : Green and some blue
    3% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 29

Bwaa ha ha ha hah haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

responses like these have my laughing and crying:

"Based on your choices, I would say "advanced". I don't have a problem with any groomed blacks, but I still struggle a bit on natural terrain or steep bumps."

"If by "Advanced" you mean "don't fall down and can maintain control on every trail and condition I've come across so far", then I'm Advanced. However, I'm not ready for Tucks, or anything BC. I'd go with lower Advanced. I know enough to know when to go slow and stick to the side, anyway. As my wife says, "You can ski down anything, if you go slow enough."

"Off-piste skiing is a whole other animal that most skiers, myself included, haven't had an opportunity to try. In my opinion, if you can rip up the moguls, easily handle trees, steeps, powder, gates, and the terrain park, that should be enough to qualify one as an expert."

I've even worked with Pat Keane of PMGear to advertise the KevGlove on my site when they were trying to get it off the ground. Doesn't that count for something...?
    Those gloves aren't really suited for East Coast skiing. They were made in Reno.

This thread sucks now.

Somewhere, some alias is laughing.
    I'm in a band. It's called "Just the Tip."

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by slim
    Those gloves aren't really suited for East Coast skiing. They were made in Reno.
    Nice reference, Slim.

All right. Supporting PM Gear will get you a bit of slack.

But don't you enjoy the freedom here?
    Haven't you learned something from the debate that can only exist in a free society??

Admit it.
    You want to call us all flaming assholes.
    You want to tell us where to stick it.
    Do it.
    Say it.
    It feels soooo good.
    You can almost taste the freedom.

Can we post over there if we put "NSFAZ" in the title?

Admit it.
    You want to call us all flaming assholes.
    You want to tell us where to stick it.
    Do it.
    Say it.
    It feels soooo good.
    You can almost taste the freedom.
    I'm glad I provided some entertainment for you guys, I guess.

But don't you all realize, rightcoasters simply SKI BETTER? Come east boys and we'll put you on some good 'ole fashioned Eastern boilerplate and watch you all flail around like bunch of fucking flamers...yeah, that does feel pretty good.

I'm glad I provided some entertainment for you guys, I guess.

But don't you all realize, rightcoasters simply SKI BETTER? Come east boys and we'll put you on some good 'ole fashioned Eastern boilerplate and watch you all flail around like bunch of fucking flamers...yeah, that does feel pretty good.
    You said the last post was your final post. Liar.

All right. Final post here.
    LIAR

Sorry, had to do it.
    I'm in a band. It's called "Just the Tip."