Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Wait until the great migration. The server fan goes out and Todd says fuck all y’all go somewhere else.
    The Facebook group is primed and ready for influx, I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by scharny View Post
    I’m still unsure whether Alpinezone/Greg isn’t an AI bot troll....
    try and keep up

"we all do dumb shit when we're fucked up"
    mike tyson

Whether Alpinezone/Greg isn't an AI bot troll remains to be seen. The idea that a real person has been writing from that account since 2005 is hard to accept. He makes me think of Ted Lasso.

Quote Originally Posted by milimovers515@gmail.com View Post
    Whether Alpinezone/Greg isn't an AI bot troll remains to be seen. The idea that a real person has been writing from that account since 2005 is hard to accept. He makes me think of Ted Lasso.
    Helluva first post bud.

Quote Originally Posted by milimovers515@gmail.com View Post
    See also 2pole for bizarre is it AI or just a true eccentric head spinning content. Just remember, that crazy guy yelling on the street corner about the same nonsense every day for a decade? There's a spectrum, and somewhere before that point is someone with a job, an internet connection and a quixotic obsession. This person could very well be real, just like rax ski man.

Sent from my CPH2417 using Tapatalk

Puregravity ftw

Quote Originally Posted by crankplank View Post
    See also 2pole for bizarre is it AI or just a true eccentric head spinning content. Just remember, that crazy guy yelling on the street corner about the same nonsense every day for a decade? There's a spectrum, and somewhere before that point is someone with a job, an internet connection and a quixotic obsession. This person could very well be real, just like rax ski man.

There’s been any number of people that have flitted by this place exactly like that. Obernhard, CharlesBaer, etc, each time one wonders whether it was actually some demented person or perhaps a psyops by some demented person? Either way?

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    Puregravity ftw
    That Squamish gondola thread was something else.

It's honestly one of my favorite things about this place.

Alpinezone is not AI. He has been around too long.

Quote Originally Posted by alias_rice View Post
    Helluva first post bud.
    It's a bot/spammer for a Dubai moving company that's reposting an old comment, I wouldn't expect too much from them.

I think Alpinezone was some of the earliest AI. It had to be auto-generated back in the day, way too consistent to be done by an actual hooman. I always thought it could have a complimentary presence to this place, especially as the box fan started spinning slower, but it’s eccentric to New England. Why would you spam a mostly western USA forum to try and attract New Englanders? At least they could settle the debate about the line dividing upstate New Hampshire.

Quote Originally Posted by Ørion View Post
    It's a bot/spammer for a Dubai moving company that's reposting an old comment, I wouldn't expect too much from them.
    Solid thread bump tho

Quote Originally Posted by shank View Post
    Solid thread bump tho
    Interesting it was nearly a year to the day. Maybe part of the algorithm?