Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tetzen View Post
    It never gets old.
    Fucking never....

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quit steppen on our turf man!
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

So meta.

Open invite to ALPINEZONE.COM forums

Bump. Greg, where you been? How are those Jerzey babes?

Let's face it. The reason you guys dump on Greg is because you're members of AZ, posting under different avatars. You secretly wish you could rail the east coast groomers on 60 mm skis instead of having to thrash through powder. Time to come out of the closet.

Whatever happened to Big Air Dave?

Quote Originally Posted by AlpineZone View Post
    <snip> state-of-the-art snowriding forum
    Forums are so 2001.

Hi maggots, jongs and lurkers alike! Can you believe it's been over FOURTEEN YEARS since we launched our website and this thread was started? It seems like yesterday! If you are weary of this lethargic and geriatric TGR community and are looking for a state-of-the-art snowriding forum, I would like to open wide our cyber-gate to you to so you can "start fresh" at our friendly forums. I can assure you that "newbies"'(jongs) are welcomed with open arms by our entire community(unlike here at TGR), and there is no "hazing period" or rudeness tolerated. We also have superior bandwidth and response times on our 502g superfibre network as well as a state-of-the-art virtual blade server farm with 5000 terabytes of virtual disk space for your photos, blogs etc. If you are weary of all the foolishness and yearn for some intellectually stimulating mountain sport discourse, then come join our fun-loving but responsible bunch of snowriding aficionados who know the benefits of what good moderation brings to an on-line community. I think most all of you will find that our seasoned moderators "keep the bar high" by maintaining a sense of order and decorum, while encouraging quality discussion about our favorite pastime. It may take a small amount of getting used to, as we do have reasonable standards as far as language and image posting that are strictly enforced. I will warn you however up front that registering an ALIAS is strictly "VERBOTEN", and something we have zero-tolerance with. The registration is easy and painless, and the rules will be explained in detail during the process. If you are tired of the juvenile goings-on at TGR and Newschoolers, all I can say is: "Come join the fun"!

Greg-bot must have some sort of glitch. Like Max Headroom.

Quote Originally Posted by AlpineZone View Post
    Hi maggots, jongs and lurkers alike! Can you believe it's been over FOURTEEN YEARS since we launched our website and this thread was started? It seems like yesterday! If you are weary of this lethargic and geriatric TGR community and are looking for a state-of-the-art snowriding forum, I would like to open wide our cyber-gate to you to so you can "start fresh" at our friendly forums. I can assure you that "newbies"'(jongs) are welcomed with open arms by our entire community(unlike here at TGR), and there is no "hazing period" or rudeness tolerated. We also have superior bandwidth and response times on our 502g superfibre network as well as a state-of-the-art virtual blade server farm with 5000 terabytes of virtual disk space for your photos, blogs etc. If you are weary of all the foolishness and yearn for some intellectually stimulating mountain sport discourse, then come join our fun-loving but responsible bunch of snowriding aficionados who know the benefits of what good moderation brings to an on-line community. I think most all of you will find that our seasoned moderators "keep the bar high" by maintaining a sense of order and decorum, while encouraging quality discussion about our favorite pastime. It may take a small amount of getting used to, as we do have reasonable standards as far as language and image posting that are strictly enforced. I will warn you however up front that registering an ALIAS is strictly "VERBOTEN", and something we have zero-tolerance with. The registration is easy and painless, and the rules will be explained in detail during the process. If you are tired of the juvenile goings-on at TGR and Newschoolers, all I can say is: "Come join the fun"!
    AZPPS

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Greg-bot must have some sort of glitch. Like Max Headroom.
    It has been this way for a long time.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

It is crazy that this thread is 14 years old, and was started while I was just a lurker here.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

lethargic and geriatric TGR community
    It's the little touches like this that makes it the perfect slow roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    <snip>It has been this way for a long time.
    Wait.

Maybe Greg-bot *IS* Max Headroom?

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Let's face it. The reason you guys dump on Greg is because you're members of AZ, posting under different avatars. You secretly wish you could rail the east coast groomers on 60 mm skis instead of having to thrash through powder. Time to come out of the closet.
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

Name:  headroom.jpg
Views: 2439
Size:  12.2 KB

Greg, does AZ have a sub forum for pics of those “hot Italian Jerzey babes”?

I am thinking of joining AZ, what does it have to offer me Greg?
    watch out for snakes

Ever since vail bought epic ski.com and shut it down I feel lost.

Pugski is nice. But it’s not epic
    . . .

TGR should absorb Alpine zone and put them where the bulfighting forum is
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Open invite to ALPINEZONE.COM forums

Alpinezone is now mobile ready and faster than ever!! Hallelujah!!!

https://forums.alpinezone.com/thread...patalk.142981/

The caffeine ads almost made me cross over to alpine zone. Al
    Almost.

“Lethargic and geriatric”
    “Juvenile going-ons”

So which is it???

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    It is crazy that this thread is 14 years old, and was started while I was just a lurker here.
    Almost every thread was started while I was a lurker here!

I remember reading stuff here 20 years ago when I was in high school--seems crazy that it has been this long and the place is not only going strong, but I actually made an account and started participating.

I’m still unsure whether Alpinezone/Greg isn’t an AI bot troll. It’s difficult to believe that an actual person has been posting from that account since 2005. He reminds me of Ted Lasso.

Quote Originally Posted by singlesline View Post
    Almost every thread was started while I was a lurker here!

I remember reading stuff here 20 years ago when I was in high school--seems crazy that it has been this long and the place is not only going strong, but I actually made an account and started participating.
    Wait until the great migration. The server fan goes out and Todd says fuck all y’all go somewhere else.