WTB: Looking for last years Rossignol Super 7 S7 in a 188 or maybe 192 Bent Chetlers

As the title says, I'm looking for some green 188 S7's or 192 Chets, preferably the pair from 2 years ago before they stiffened up the tail. If you're looking for a little extra scratch for the summer or are planning on getting some new planks this winter and want to unload some gear, hit me up.
    Cheers

I have discount in one online ski shop, so I can grab Super 7 for 480$ shipped. PM me if you interested.

Quote Originally Posted by NikOtiN View Post
    I have discount in one online ski shop, so I can grab Super 7 for 480$ shipped. PM me if you interested.
    Thanks man. That's a good price and I appreciate the offer but I'm hoping for something in the $300 flat to $450 w/clamps range. Just bought a new dirt bike that I'm going to throw a bunch of cabbage at for mods, so trying to keep the cost down if possible.

Hey dude I know Oldschool1080s has a pair of those older bents FS, with some nice metal bindings. I just recieved some skis from him, a fkin great deal and super fast shipped

Quote Originally Posted by geezerb View Post
    Hey dude I know Oldschool1080s has a pair of those older bents FS, with some nice metal bindings. I just recieved some skis from him, a fkin great deal and super fast shipped

Thanks man for the heads up. I know, he sold them just days before I posted. Snooze lose.