Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Pants ripping at crotch?

Over the past year or so I have destroyed 4 or 5 pairs of pants AND 4 or 5 pairs or shorts by ripping them in the crotch.

The rips follow the seam from front to back, and aside from my massive nut sack I really can't figure out why this keeps happening.

I wear them an inch and a half or so below my belly button (right below the gut) which I think is pretty normal. My asscrack is always covered, and I wear a belt that keeps them in place. I don't think anyone would say i'm 'sagging.'

At the beginning of my recent pant destroying spree I was freeballing quite a bit, but worrying that my lack of undies may be contributing to the problem (and dealing with impromptu crotch rips sans that critical extra layer) has led me back into wearing boxers regularly.

Unfortunately the problem continues, and I am now completely out of shorts.

Anyone else ever experience this problem? Is there anything I can do to counteract it that's less invasive than full on castration?

Get some of these.

Do you butter your balls?
    -deej
    I'm against picketing... but I don't know how to show it...

Kied is offline Inconsiderate Tree Killer
    What brand are you buying and where?? I'd guess half of your problem is hiking them up so high. I don't particularly sag, but my pants sit about 4-5" below my belly button.

Jesus. Giving advise on ballsacks busting through pants. WTF? It had better snow soon.

Hugh Conway Guest
    ^^^ sagging your pants rips out the crotch sooner retard

I used to have that problem. Switched to wranglers, and despite the fact that they fit much tighter, I have yet to rip a pair of jeans since.

Can't help you on the shorts problem though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke
    Cell phones are great in the backcountry. If you're injured, you can use them to play Tetris, which helps pass the time while waiting for cold embrace of Death to envelop you.

Royal Robbins climbing pants and Royal Robbins climbing shorts.

Double-seamed, reinforced crotch area. Much less panty-twisting.

Problem solved.

--
    "The reason death sticks so closely to life isn't biological necessity - it's envy. Life is so beautiful that death has fallen in love with it; a jealous, possesive love that grabs at what it can." by Yann Martel from Life of Pi

Posted by DJSapp:
    "Squirrels are rats with good PR."

dude an inch or two below your belly button?

you're gonna have to find specially sized pants to be able to handle that kind of hiking up.. jesus don't your balls get pinched by them being so high? sounds unbelievably uncomfortable but maybe that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by jahoney View Post
    dude an inch or two below your belly button?

you're gonna have to find specially sized pants to be able to handle that kind of hiking up.. jesus don't your balls get pinched by them being so high? sounds unbelievably uncomfortable but maybe that's just me.
    I don't know how tall you all are but two inches below my belly button is about where I wear mine. I definitely wouldn't call that 'hiking up'.

Is the fabric ripping or is the seam ripping out? If it's the latter it's an easy fix.

If it's the former, quit buying pants at Walmart.

One word - gusseted. You know, with a panel of material sewn into the crotch to give you (and the boys) some slack.
    http://www.mountainkhakis.com/products/men/pants/

Severe case of acid ass?

Quote Originally Posted by Kied View Post
    What brand are you buying and where?? I'd guess half of your problem is hiking them up so high. I don't particularly sag, but my pants sit about 4-5" below my belly button.

Jesus. Giving advise on ballsacks busting through pants. WTF? It had better snow soon.
    That's not hiking them up.

THIS is hiking them up:

--
    "The reason death sticks so closely to life isn't biological necessity - it's envy. Life is so beautiful that death has fallen in love with it; a jealous, possesive love that grabs at what it can." by Yann Martel from Life of Pi

Posted by DJSapp:
    "Squirrels are rats with good PR."

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    One word - gusseted. You know, with a panel of material sewn into the crotch to give you (and the boys) some slack.
    http://www.mountainkhakis.com/products/men/pants/
    QFT. Those of us with manly skier thighs and junk in the trunk tend to have this problem. I've got some pants from TNF with a couple % elastic in them and a gusseted crotch that seem to be money. Mk are 'spensive, but probably sweet and occasionally on sale.
    "Nothing like a very, very amorous woman in a leg imobilizer who dozes off every 3 1/2 minutes."
    -Notchtop

Go up a size and see what happens??? If you are trying to shoe horn yourself into a bunch of pants that just don't fit, then they are going to rip out easier...

Otherwise- get yourself to a tailor if you do not have a sewing machine available.

Perhaps more annoying is when you take a piss and don't adequately shake it, then more or less piss your pants.
    Happened today, I was all ready to head out and there's a giant piss stain on my pants.

Are you getting Iceman's hand-me-down skinny jeans?

These are so hot right now.
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn Patrol View Post
    I don't know how tall you all are but two inches below my belly button is about where I wear mine. I definitely wouldn't call that 'hiking up'.
    I'm not tall, under 6' but I still wear my pants ~4 inches down from my belly button, I wouldn't consider that "sagging," just comfortable. If i go too high the same thing happens, I got big legs (skiing) and I've had that happen to me on shorts/pants that were slightly too small. You gotta be aware of what you're wearing too, gym shorts for hiking and stuff, pants for going out. Don't try to do chuck norris roundhouses or do the splits in your jeans haha

Big legs and a fat ass will rip out your pants every time.
    You are what you eat.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    There's no such thing as bad snow, just shitty skiers.

Excessive thigh rub? Try walking like a bow legged cowboy for the next few months.

Kied is offline Inconsiderate Tree Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    ^^^ sagging your pants rips out the crotch sooner retard
    Spoken like a true 60 year old retard.

Quote Originally Posted by Kied View Post
    Spoken like a true 60 year old retard.
    Small pecker much?
    #HughConwayMatters

Quote Originally Posted by JayPowHound View Post
    Over the past year or so I have destroyed 4 or 5 pairs of pants AND 4 or 5 pairs or shorts by ripping them in the crotch.

The rips follow the seam from front to back, and aside from my massive nut sack I really can't figure out why this keeps happening.

I wear them an inch and a half or so below my belly button (right below the gut) which I think is pretty normal. My asscrack is always covered, and I wear a belt that keeps them in place. I don't think anyone would say i'm 'sagging.'

At the beginning of my recent pant destroying spree I was freeballing quite a bit, but worrying that my lack of undies may be contributing to the problem (and dealing with impromptu crotch rips sans that critical extra layer) has led me back into wearing boxers regularly.

Unfortunately the problem continues, and I am now completely out of shorts.

Anyone else ever experience this problem? Is there anything I can do to counteract it that's less invasive than full on castration?
    I recently switched back to levi's. Levi 569's will solve your issue. I was an old navy whore for years and my pants wore out under my nut sack constantly. Im not sure if my junk is too big, too much pocket pool or too much nut scratching. Either way, levi's are the best jean's on the planet. I left them once I became an adult and moved to california. I came back once i was tired of of my jeans wearing out in the nut sack area.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskan Rover View Post
    Royal Robbins climbing pants and Royal Robbins climbing shorts.
    free-climbing pants and shorts?