Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast
    It's a shame the way coaches leave now. I don't get why they can't be gentleman about it.

When playing MWC or former MWC schools, why isn't the PAC12 more ready for trick plays? They do it every time, and it almost cost AZ a Bowl win today...

If the Huskies don't prep for a bunch of dumb Boise St. trick plays I'm going to be pissed!
    ... jfost is really ignorant, he often just needs simple facts laid out for him...

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Finstock View Post
    Either way someone is getting raped.

BYU (-3) v. SD State, in SD this Thurs. O/U is 49. What think ye gamers?
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    Either way someone is getting raped.
    Either whitewater rafters or altar boys?
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    Either whitewater rafters or altar boys?
    I figured even consensual sex with cousins is considered "rape" but rafters will do in a pinch I'm sure. Northernalabamagraduateskier could chime in but you'd have to quote me because he has me on ignore.

I really dont get the whole "proud to be a catholic" thing. It's very bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    Northernalabamagraduateskier
    O NO U DIDN'T!!

Ummmmmm. WTF 4th&1 Boise St. QB sneak for a 1st down?!?!? No measurement?!?!?!?
    ... jfost is really ignorant, he often just needs simple facts laid out for him...

Another glorious bowl season for the big 14.

NIU/FSU was fun for a while last night. Their QB shouldn't have done all that shit talking before the game though.

I hope Logan Thomas declares for the draft.

Holy crap this FL/LOU game is awful.

Yeah this Utah team came to play....wait
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

So Happy to see a prominent SEC team lose. Im tired of hearind all this bullshit constantly.

Also happy my yellowjackets finally broke our bowl losing streak to USC

I think it's time for spooky to crack open the piggy bank and donate his pennies to the Chip Kelly fund.

Quote Originally Posted by skiATL View Post
    So Happy to see a prominent SEC team lose. Im tired of hearind all this bullshit constantly.

Also happy my yellowjackets finally broke our bowl losing streak to USC
    Huge congrats on the win !!! ACC actually making a respectable showing in some bowl wins this year.

Hey Sidewall, why the urge to push thomas out the door ? Is the back up considered promising ? I think a year of additional technique work and a decent O line will help LT considerably. The team next year looks more solid than this one, losing only 3 seniors on D, an extra year of experience and bulking up for the O line and backs. Some film and technique time for Thomas should help his confidence and skill sets.

Thomas had to create the offense almost by himself. That's a lot to ask a second year (in yer life) QB. He's got the tools he needs a coach who can get him into a consistent pattern behind a decent line.

There's also going to be a new O line and offensive coordinator, both waaaay overdue IMO.
    "You damn colonials and your herds of tax write off dressage ponies". PNWBrit

Someone please explain the SEC hype machine again?

Florida gets blasted by a Louisville team that BARELY squeaked by a Rutgers team in the Big East Championship ... the same Rutgers that looked like a JV squad against what was inevitably a 4-6 Virginia Tech that had HOME losses against Cincinnati and Pittsburgh.

Sick as Shit.
    This is the worst pain EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by PappaG View Post
    Someone please explain the SEC hype machine again?

Florida gets blasted by a Louisville team that BARELY squeaked by a Rutgers team in the Big East Championship ... the same Rutgers that looked like a JV squad against what was inevitably a 4-6 Virginia Tech that had HOME losses against Cincinnati and Pittsburgh.
    The SEC hype had it's legit days. That may be over now and it's been slipping over the last few years. The college football scene is becoming a more level playing field. You're seeing more second tier teams defeat top tier teams that they shouldn't ever have a chance in hell of beating. It's a good thing for college football, but a bad thing for nostalgia.

Tech a 4-6 team ? Yeah they basically sucked this year, but they were 6-6 (lame to crow about it but there ya go) and they didn't play Pitt or Cincinnati at home. FEDEX field was probably more of a home game for Tech, but it isn't the same thing as Lane stadium.

Another glorious bowl season for the big 14.

Watching that never gets old. Filthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    what a friggin monster hit that was. defensive highlight of the year

Quote Originally Posted by OSECS View Post
    Huge congrats on the win !!! ACC actually making a respectable showing in some bowl wins this year.

Hey Sidewall, why the urge to push thomas out the door ? Is the back up considered promising ? I think a year of additional technique work and a decent O line will help LT considerably. The team next year looks more solid than this one, losing only 3 seniors on D, an extra year of experience and bulking up for the O line and backs. Some film and technique time for Thomas should help his confidence and skill sets.

Thomas had to create the offense almost by himself. That's a lot to ask a second year (in yer life) QB. He's got the tools he needs a coach who can get him into a consistent pattern behind a decent line.

There's also going to be a new O line and offensive coordinator, both waaaay overdue IMO.
    I saw way too many wildly inaccurate throws this season. I think he was praised so much last year, it went to his head and he was planning to jump ship for the NFL.

I mean there have been many throws this season where you're like WTF?

They have two top QB's coming in, Bucky Hodges from Virginia Beach and then another guy from NC that Beamer says could be the next Vick.

Have you heard anything about new offensive hires?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...4-star-recruit

Quote Originally Posted by sidewall View Post
    I saw way too many wildly inaccurate throws this season. I think he was praised so much last year, it went to his head and he was planning to jump ship for the NFL.

I mean there have been many throws this season where you're like WTF?

They have two top QB's coming in, Bucky Hodges from Virginia Beach and then another guy from NC that Beamer says could be the next Vick.

Have you heard anything about new offensive hires?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...4-star-recruit

Yeah I'd agree his head got big, but I think he is a quality kid who with some seasoning will have a good year next year. He really did have to do most of the offensive generation. His backs and line were all young and inexperienced. Marcus Davis was a big disappointment.

Good to hear about the new recruits. A buddy of mine whoss always deep into Tech football says they're talking to the OC at Stanford.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Stan Verrett the next morning

"Vicent Smith is gonna have kids one day. And they've already felt that hit."
    "Can't you see..."