Thread: WTB: P90x

WTB: P90x

Figured I'd give the collective a chance before I order it online. Anybody got it and doesn't use it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke
    Cell phones are great in the backcountry. If you're injured, you can use them to play Tetris, which helps pass the time while waiting for cold embrace of Death to envelop you.

Torrent...
    I don't work and I don't save, desperate women pay my way.

Quote Originally Posted by Moose Pit View Post
    Torrent...
    Agree with this. If you want DVD. Burn them after

I have the whole thing including the nutrition plan layed out in excel. You can youtube the exercises to see how they are done. This is a great guide if you are going to to the workouts in a gym or if you have a few pieces of equipment at home. You wont have the videos to follow along with but it works really well.

PM me your email address and I can send it over.

Quote Originally Posted by farmer View Post
    Figured I'd give the collective a chance before I order it online. Anybody got it and doesn't use it?

Normally torrent would be my answer as well. In fact, it was, but somewhere in between downloading it and moving to a place with a serious lack of internets (not even enough for the YouTubes) I managed to not copy it over to my new external harddrive I have the folder, but nothing in it and my internet is way too slow to even try download 30gb of movies again.

Anyways, I looks like I'm able to get a copy. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke
    Cell phones are great in the backcountry. If you're injured, you can use them to play Tetris, which helps pass the time while waiting for cold embrace of Death to envelop you.