Thumbs up FS: Nice stuff for sale

2011 Lyric 170: Started life as a Solo Air RC2DH, converted dampener side to an Avalanche dampener, converted spring side to coil (can go back to air and all parts will be included), firm and medium spring included. Tapered steer tube, 7 5/8” long. Great bike park fork at this point, very good at speed, cannot be bottomed out. I’m selling due to switching to an Xfushion about a month ago and love it. The Avalanche can be modified to any rider weight, the air spring side can be put back in (the dampener cannot as I had to drill out the bottom hole to allow the larger Avalanche dampener to go in). Perfect shape, stantions /seals are as new. $450 plus shipping if not in UT (Avy dampener was $400 alone…)

2011 Elixcer XO brakes. Front / rear, black with red, Carbon levers, 185mm rotors, perfect shape: $250 for all plus shipping if not in UT

EDIT: Reverb / stem / Hadley rear wheel are sold
    Last edited by Mr. Altagirl; 07-17-2012 at 08:01 PM.
    "People blame me because these water mains break, but I ask you, if the
    water mains didn't break, would it be my responsibility to fix them then?
    WOULD IT!?!"
    - M. Barry,
    Mayor of Washington, DC

That Lyric sounds sick. Solid deals.
    There's nothing better than sliding down snow, and flying through the air

Damn, I want that hub but the wheel does me no good. I hate my stupid xt hubs on my 29er.
    But Ellen kicks ass - if she had a beard it would be much more haggard. -Jer

I'll take the stem. PM sent.

I've got a Joplin 3 lever in a 30.9 I'll trade for the Reverb. Freshly rebuilt. It's orange too so it will match your bike.

AG- curious about which x fusion you went with coil or air. I am eyeing this as an upgrade to my lyrik RC2 DH on my delirium.

Also, aside from the compression adjustment actually changing something.....what else are you in love with?

cheers
    one step forward, no step backward

Quote Originally Posted by allTandA View Post
    AG- curious about which x fusion you went with coil or air. I am eyeing this as an upgrade to my lyrik RC2 DH on my delirium.

Also, aside from the compression adjustment actually changing something.....what else are you in love with?

cheers
    HLR Air. You are right, compression adjustment that actually work are very big with me. Also, VERY good small bump compliance without running such low pressure that I'm at 50% or more sage (and bottoming out due to it); rides fairly high up in it's stroke yet really eats up the small stuff. Tracks the ground very well yet is up to the occasional 5' to flat that I'm sure I'm hard on. I rode it for 2 of 3 days @ Winter Park last weekend and could not bottom it out. Even on the true DH course, it handled everything with confidence. Very smooth stroke, as even and predicable as you can find at this point for a fork that still is in a good weight class (much lighter than my converted Lyrik).
    "People blame me because these water mains break, but I ask you, if the
    water mains didn't break, would it be my responsibility to fix them then?
    WOULD IT!?!"
    - M. Barry,
    Mayor of Washington, DC