Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    People that sign off on their posts with their phone type/user name/real name.

MF (just in case you didn't know it was me) sent from my HP Pavilion g6 (in case you give a shit)
    The best things in life aren't things.

Quote Originally Posted by OldLarry View Post
    Traffic COP doing absolutely of value nothing on Canal street LITTERING the other morning.
    You sure you quit drinking?

True believers
    Move upside and let the man go through...

spook

Quote Originally Posted by systemoverblow'd View Post
    You sure you quit drinking?
    Studies show alcohol withdrawal triggers latent dyslexia in those with the IQs highest.
    No Roger, No Rerun, No Rent

Building a fighting force of extra-ordinary magnitude
    People who talk in movie theaters.

People who stop to talk to other people or look at their phone in choke-points of movement (ie...doorway) Fortunately I have a deep bass-y voice so saying "excuse me." deadpan and loud makes them move.

Indecisive people...no, wait.

People who dig around for their wallet at the last second for a toll or in line for a coffee or something. (were you assuming it would be free and were shut down at the last second??)

People who are rude to waiters/bartenders/busboys. (though I love when female bartenders or waitresses are a little bit rude/sassy...makes it more fun and I tip them well.)
    thats new hampshire as fuck

We ain't eager to be legal, so please leave me with the keys to your Jeep Eagle.

People who write letters to the editor of their local paper.

People who don't realize Left lane is for passing only!

People who turn on their emergency flashers when its raining.
    "...no hobby should either seek or need rational justification. To find reasons why it is useful or beneficial converts it at once from an avocation into an industry, lowers it at once to the ignominious category of an exercise undertaken for health, power or profit."
    -Aldo Leopold

Building a fighting force of extra-ordinary magnitude
    Quote Originally Posted by flyandski365 View Post
    People who turn on their emergency flashers when its raining.
    HATE

thats new hampshire as fuck

We ain't eager to be legal, so please leave me with the keys to your Jeep Eagle.

Just about every driver in Utah who collectively manage to bring the I-15 to a complete stop because someone was on the side of the road with their flashers on and they just had to slow down to get a good look. Fuckers.
    All I know is that I don't know nothin'... and that's fine.

People who flash their high beams after I pass them.
    ...Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain...

"I enjoy skinny skiing, bullfights on acid..." - Lacy Underalls

The problems we face will not be solved by the minds that created them.

Quote Originally Posted by MotherFucker View Post
    People that sign off on their posts with their phone type/user name/real name.

MF (just in case you didn't know it was me) sent from my HP Pavilion g6 (in case you give a shit)
    I dunno, but I have a hard time believing people purposely type that stuff. Don't the new-fangled phones just automatically include "sent from my lesbophone 9000" whenever you post or send an e-mail?
    ...Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain...

Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw_Willie View Post
    I dunno, but I have a hard time believing people purposely type that stuff. Don't the new-fangled phones just automatically include "sent from my lesbophone 9000" whenever you post or send an e-mail?
    It's the software that does it. It can be disabled. It can also be changed so any time someone has some witty thing like that automated to post they intentionally took the time to change it to say that.

There's always an easy way to disable it.

People that drink "diet" soda.

Snowlerbladers

People who use an exit lane to advance in traffic.
    The best things in life aren't things.

It's a signature, just like people have here; the default may be "on", but it can easily be turned off. As advres 5.0 says, if it says anything other than something simple, it means the user actually edited the sig to say that.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Okay, well, if I ever enter the 21st century and get a pleasuredroid extreme phone I'll be sure to make sure that shit is off.

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    The guy or minivan mom that risked an accident by swerving around me so they could be in front of me at the red light.
    People that accelerate to red lights.

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    People who buy a house on a golf course and complain about golf balls in their yard.
    People that buy a house next to airport, shooting range, strip clubs, etc because the house/lot was cheap (being next to said things) then promptly try and get them shut down.

People who come to a complete stop when turning right at a red light when there is no traffic moving through the intersection.

People who refuse to turn right at a red light until all 4 lanes are completely clear of oncoming traffic. Can you not look and see what lanes the coming cars are in?

People who brake through turns, especially the turn that is the freeway onramp. Fucking punch the gas and turn the wheel, not that hard, safer, and better gas mileage.

People who own priuses and drive them aggressively accelerate to red lights and such.

People who own sports cars and drive them like priuses, below the speed limit for no reason.

People at the gym who insist on turning the volume up so they can hear the rachel ray show. By people I mostly mean the men.

People who raptly watch commercials as if they are quality entertainment.

People who think entertainment has meaning.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

People who solicit donations in the lobby of large corporations the day after huge layoffs and or bonus skunkings.
    No Roger, No Rerun, No Rent

often enough.
    Damn, we're in a tight spot!

People who eat meat

Quote Originally Posted by Obstruction View Post
    often enough.
    lulz

The other day I saw a guy drive up to a drive-through ATM, proceed to park his car to the right of the lane, and walk over to the machine.

doughboyshredder Guest
    people who buy a house out in the country and complain about wildlife.

people in small cars that always high beam people in trucks.

Quote Originally Posted by doughboyshredder View Post

people in small cars that always high beam people in trucks.
    rad....fucking big truck drivers lollygagging in the left lane....too funny.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

doughboyshredder Guest
    Anyone lollygagging in the left lane. (but that's already been covered).