Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Blurred View Post
    Dude, you're the one saying the 30's weren't the warmest decade in the 20th century......
    I did?
    lulz, perhaps you mean just in the US?

another person corroborates my statement, and you agree with him, thus agreeing with me and I'm the idiot??
    reads: I'm rubber you're glue
    nice 3rd grade response

you give me teh lulz

also, where did I say humans don't contribute with DA WARMINZ???!You tools get so fucking BUTTHURT about this subject you can't even think straight.....that's why these threads are soooo funny. Fish in a barrel
    too bad you still can't shoot straight
    moar butthurt lulz, plz
    I love big dumps

It really does seem like Blurred's not exactly bringin' it these days, maybe he's training an apprentice or something.

Perhaps he's over heated .

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    It really does seem like Blurred's not exactly bringin' it these days, maybe he's training an apprentice or something.
    Dude, I'd need some competition to be bringin' it like the days of old....but you have tools like Powhore who are sooooo dumb that can't even scroll back to see they're contradicting themselves in the same thread.....they're getting sooo dumb now days you can't even show them that they're dumb.
    I blame their mothers for smoking weed during pregnancy while living under high voltage power lines.

Life is not lift served.

Even HOHO's offered a better challenge back in the day b4 these jongs and THAT is saying something.

your 1930s thing is limited to the US of A, and we are talkin teh GLOBAL warmz

so again

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt

but feel free to bring moar lulz
    I love big dumps

Quote Originally Posted by powhore View Post
    your 1930s thing is limited to the US of A, and we are talkin teh GLOBAL warmz

so again

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt

but feel free to bring moar lulz

was quite easy to get you to turn on teh emo & CAPS!!! and deliver the Lulz.

GO BACK TO NEWSCHOOLERS, DILDO. YOU'RE NOT FUNNY, NOR SMART, AND DEFINITELY OUTGUNNED.

SO FAR THE ONLY ONE NOT AWARE OF THAT IS YOU. MORON.
    Hey d-bag - here's something for you to think about: maybe (just maybe) not everybody here has their little panties in a wad 24/7 and flies into a rage whenever somebody disagrees with them. Maybe these same mags don't take this place uber-seriously. Maybe this even includes the vast majority of the people who post here as opposed to you and like 20 other thin-skinned douchebags. Just something to think about. -JER

You just need to stop.

CAPS = Lulz

Moar plz
    I love big dumps

Bump I'm so stoked my home town of Boulder didnt burn it was scary for my family and rescue farm . Since Trump was elected I have started a Noah's Ark . A biological sperm bank . I have started stealing animals from the forest . I am stealth like that . The national forest is getting sold and developed . Biodiversity hoarding of animals from national forests is just one step for the plan of us , of you , the MAGGOTS !
    If you whisper very quietly the animals dont scurry.