Anybody going to Chamonix in Feb, March, April? Looking for a roommate or ski buddy?

Hey whats up?

Is anybody planning on going to Chamonix or Verbier this season? I am planning on spending early season in Mammoth and heading out to the Alps in late January or early Feb until the end of April or May. Don't know if I should plan on staying in a hostel or a gite the whole time, or go and try to find a room for rent after I get there. I hear its tough finding a room mid season just like anywhere else. If anybody is going Cham and is interested in splitting a room or has any suggestions let let me know.

hey,
    i'm going to chamonix with one of my mates in mid february and we'll be staying till the end of april.
    we've got a good deal on a fairly large apartment but we cannot afford it between only the two of us. would you be interested?
    juan

Hi Juan I am flying into geneva on Feb 7th. I haven't decided if I want to be in Chamonix the whole time or if I should just travel more and stay in hostels and or a camper van. I am still interested in staying in Chamonix for an extended period of time, but its all kind of up in the air. How much would rent cost for Feb, March, and April? Shared room? What part of the valley?

hi,
    i´m planing to go to Chamonix and Verbier this season, but only the last 3 weeks of March and 1 week of April.
    Do you still need a room/van/travel/shred buddy?

my thread: http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...ier-March-2013