Uninsured motorist insurance?

What's the deal. I have two scooters insured for $462 dollars a year. $400 dollars of that is for uninsured motorist coverage. No shit. 62 bucks for both if I drop it, not required in the third world. We both have health insurance. Does health insurance generally not cover injuries for an accident? I could care less if the scooter is a loss, and they both have just liability, but if it avoids getting stuck with medical bills I guess it's worth it.
    .....Visit my website. .....

"a yin without a yang"

I got hit by someone without driver license or insurance. I had only $10,000 of uninsured motorist coverage. Luckily I wasn't hospitalized but I did burn through almost all of that money. I immediately upped my coverage to the max which is $30,000 with PEMCO.
    You never know whats going to happen and there are a lot of people without insurance. Don't even think of dropping that coverage.
    In drove this drunken madman and stopped on a dime! Unfortunately the dime was in Mr. Rococo's pocket!

Yea ... that's not his question. The question is whether he would be covered by his health insurance plan if he dropped the uninsured motorist piece. I'd like to know.

Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

I don't get 'mericans reactions to scooters. What is not to like? I'm sorry that statistically you guys have smaller dicks than the Mexicans, no shit, read that in super freakonomics, but if you didn't act so insecure about it no one would know.
    .....Visit my website. .....

"a yin without a yang"