Sponsor me? Disabled skiing fundraiser

It's been a while since i've been around this place. I guess since moving to London, the less i think about skiing the better off I am. Anyways...

Tomorrow I'm doing a skiathon as a fund raiser for Disability Snowsport UK and I'd love your sponsorship. A few of us are going to be doing 2012 laps of the Hamel Hempstead indoor slopes to raise money for this charity which helps disabled people recreate on snow. Any donations will be matched by my employer, so please do help if you can. And anyone in London, if you aren't busy already, we could use another skier. You can donate here: http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/team/lnuk_ski

This will be my first day on 'snow' since March 2011
    Can't wait to introduce my Bluehouse Shoots to the indoor slopes.
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    Ben Franklin

Excellent cause, dolla sent. Don't get too gnarly on the Hemel cliff bands ....

Thanks LordUno!
    I'm planning on riding it switch to the road at least once.
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    Ben Franklin

And I don't think i can go as the gaper spirit animal, no gopros!

But i think Dukes on Shoots at the indoor slope should almost qualify.
    I can throw in a harness?
    Ben Franklin