My (always updated) Software developer, QA and IT jobs...Denver metro and Boulder

I will always update this thread with my current positions. They will all be Denver metro and Boulder area. If I post something that you have interest in just shoot me a PM or post in the thread and I will get back to you.

Also if you have a background that matches any of the following technologies and are looking for a new opportunity I can always hang on to it and let you know as soon something comes up that is a good match for you.

Specific skill sets include: .NET, ASP.NET, C#, Silverlight, Flex, Flash, MFC, COM, C/C++, Java/J2EE, JavaScript, Ruby on Rails, Spring, Hibernate, Tomcat, AJAX, HTML, CSS, XML, Web Services, LAMP, SQL Server, Oracle, Linux, UNIX, Solaris, Mac, Objective C, Android, and HTML5

Ruby on Rails developer in an awesome start-up----------Boulder

This really is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a well funded start-up. Even if you don't have the professional experience but have an impressive github profile I want to hear from you.

Immediate opening for a confident Software Developer who would be working with Ruby on Rails for an exciting Boulder start-up company! This unique opportunity would allow you to work with very passionate and experienced developers while lending valuable contributions to the overall success of this progressive company. The right person for this role would be very active in the Open Source community, excited to work in a fast-paced and high energy shop, and looking to develop their Ruby on Rails experience further.

Description:

As a Ruby on Rails Developer, you will be working closely with other team members developing eCommerce components, email confirmations and additional product features with a back-end focus. This Open Source Agile shop is looking for someone serious about development who will work well with others, demonstrate a willingness to continually grow, and be excited to work hard and make meaningful contributions.

subscribed.

Description:

This person is needed to come in and build and replicate existing processes for millions of units of archival data on MySQL. This person will need to script in SQL, be familiar with MySQL 5.0 and 5.1, and be comfortable troubleshooting when servers go down.

Requirements:

Have worked with MySQL 5.0 and 5.1
    Proficient in SQL
    Proven track record of working with Big Data
    Ability to run performance level checks on MySQL
    Know how replication works and can explain that process clearly
    Understand various MySQL storage engines
    Work well under pressure
    Ability to communicate issues and fix problems in a timely manner
    Monitor MySQL to ensure scalability and avoid redundancy
    @EdgeLinkJohn

do you ever get any companies that would be open to telecommute within 4-5 hours from the denver/boulder area?

BDkeg...I do not see many positions like that, but they do come over sometimes. If you would like to send me a brief summary of your experience and skills I will be able to keep an eye out and possibly create a telecommunte position if a company has a need.
    @EdgeLinkJohn

mid-level IT Consultant who can wear more than one hat! This role would allow you to shine as a consultant, interact with clients, and also administer Sharepoint Foundation 2010.

Description:

The right person for this role will be able to serve as a Sharepoint Administrator setting up new lists, creating various work flows, and providing general maintenance in addition to serving as an IT consultant for the businesses our client services daily. This position is very hands-on and ideal for someone who enjoys interacting with others, understanding the needs of each individual client, creating a plan and suggesting effective business solutions. An effective consultant would not only need to understand business, but also have a great understanding of how IT Infrastructure works.

Requirements:

2+ years as an IT consultant
    1+ year using Sharepoint Foundation 2010
    Background in IT Infrastructure as a Network Engineer or Systems Administration
    Proficient in a Microsoft technology
    Ability to present various business solutions and serve as a trusted consultant for local SMB clients
    Nice to Have:

Microsoft certifications
    @EdgeLinkJohn

HOT HOT HOT!!!! well paying contract This position is part of a team which supports primarily Microsoft operating systems, hardware and Windows-based applications. The position’s primary focus is architecting and supporting a Hyper-V failover cluster and migration of physical machines to the virtualization infrastructure. Flexible working hours and on-call responsibilities are required. This position will report to the IT Infrastructure & Technology Services Manager.

If you can do this email me
    @EdgeLinkJohn

Current positions I am working on. If you dont see what you would be looking for just let me know what your working with.

Denver metro
    MySQL DBA.. Large data
    Data Modeler/Architect… Start up looking for someone to come in and develop their data management platform. The data is currently in multiple forms
    Infrastructure Hyper V person with enterprise experience
    Network consultant/ It Infrastructure support consultant (working with people who ski)
    Integration Developer TIBCO experience
    C++, Linux, Big Data, AI
    Jr. developer with Big Data experience (open to any language)

In Fort Collins
    Front end ASP.net developer, HTML5/Javascript/CCS3
    Back end ASP.net MVC3, strong HTML/CSS/C# with at least “jQuery plug-and-play” javascript skills
    Project Manager
    Python/ops person preferably experience working with Amazon EC2
    @EdgeLinkJohn

I am currently working remotely as an information services analyst and would like to find a position in the boulder/Denver area. I deal primarily with Oracle and MSSQL databases currently, but have a degree in LAN Management and Network Security. Let me know if you run into anything along those lines!

^^PM me and we can connect so you can send me your resume.

If you are in this line of work and have interest in working in CO let me know. If I can help you with any introductions I am always happy to help mags network.
    Current positions I am working on (check our web page there are many other positions)

Denver
    C++, Linux, Big Data, AI
    Jr. developer with Big Data experience (open to any language)
    Level II Field Engineer (Windows Server)
    Back end PHP developer (both Jr. and Senior)
    Front end PHP developer (both Jr. and Senior)

Boulder
    Ruby on Rails developer
    UI/UX developer
    @EdgeLinkJohn

I have 9 open positions right now.
    HOT!!! Senior Java developer if you have experience with Solr we need to talk
    iOS developer...fast growing and fun startup

Checking my website for all of the other positions, my office is working about 40 or so.
    I will see you all at the CAIC event tonight!!!!!!!!!
    @EdgeLinkJohn

Hi Everyone,
    Its been a while since I updated this. List of positions I have right now. Let me know if I can help you out in any way.
    UI/UX developer
    Mobile Titanium
    Ruby on Rails
    ColdFusion Java
    Java with any SAP or document tracking experience
    junior mobile developer
    C# .NET
    PHP (both front end and back end)
    @EdgeLinkJohn

Backend Drupal expert
    DBE
    JD Edwards expert
    C# .NET...FT Collins
    RUBY RUBY and More RUBY
    Mobile iOS and Android
    @EdgeLinkJohn

I have a lot of jobs open right now. If you are a developer/ engineer looking for work hit me up.
    @EdgeLinkJohn

It has been a while since I updated this.I am working on about 40 positions in the Denver/Boulder area. Some very cool Startup companies. If there is anything I can do to help you please let me know.
    @EdgeLinkJohn

WINTER IS ON THE WAY!!!!! And if you are into software development I have jobs for you in the Denver Metro area.
    A number of .Net, Java, Javascript right now. Close to 50 or so open positions. Let em know if I can help you.
    @EdgeLinkJohn

If there is anything I can answer or help you with let me know. LOTS OF OPEN JOBS in Denver/Boulder
    @EdgeLinkJohn

BUMP UP-- I have a lot of open positions. If you are looking for any info about the Denver/Boulder tech community, startups and enterprise companies please ask. I am always happy to help.
    @EdgeLinkJohn

bump for Bostonjohn...
    sent PM....

Sorry for the late replies to everyone- I have responded to all of the PM's
    @EdgeLinkJohn

To the top---we have all types of positions open.. Mostly Denver and Boulder areas... If there is anything i can help you with please let me know. I am always happy to help.
    @EdgeLinkJohn