PSA- DT RWS 10mm -$20, Time X-ROC trail pedals -$45 (2nd Tracks SLC)

DT RWS 10mm -$20, show some light wear, decals are scratched, these retail for $40-50 new, nice unit, I run it myself, can't see ever needing a spare otherwise I'd grab one of these for me. It's a 10mm quick-release type through axle, NOT bolt-on. Looks like one front, one rear 135X10mm, they're the last generation so different handle than this years, can't find a pic.

Time XROC trail pedals -$45, no cleats, seem to be new, if not, certainly 'as-new', these are lighter-weight (420g) composite psuedo-platform clipless pedals, retail for $100-110.
    http://www.realcyclist.com/time-x-ro...11193_d2dafc01

Story: These are not mine. I was in our local sports recycler/consignment yesterday and saw these two deals I thought I would pass along to any maggot who's interested. If you are, I'll go in there and get the stuff and send it to you for shipping. I'm in the shop from time to time and occasionally there are some really good deals. If people are interested I could post more deals in the future. I am not affiliated with the shop in any way except that I know the owner and he's a real stand up guy who I'm happy to support. I get nothing but goodwill from this, just trying to hook a brotha up.

Please post questions here in the thread and only PM for payment/shipping info.
    Last edited by beaterdit; 06-03-2012 at 01:05 PM.
    There's nothing better than sliding down snow, and flying through the air

DT RWS looks like this but less beat up (this is mine).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1338750090.733497.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	136.7 KB 
ID:	116889  

Does anyone know if the lever will fit on a 12mm bolt on Dt rws. I broke the lever off mine but The lever seems to come off easy enough by removing the red bolt. I would like to pick one up unless somebody chimes in saying they are not swappable.

Thanks

I got nothin regarding that.

I'm going to grab the X-rocs tomorrow. Thanks!

Sweet Tim. Seemed a shame to let them sit there but I didn't need them myself. Btw I tucked them behind some other pedals so they'd stuck around. Look close.

Beaterdit I am going to see if I can maybe get an answer from dt tomorrow if not I would just buy one to see if it will fit if you don't mind picking it up for me. I will shoot you a message in the morning. Thanks.

Sure let me know.

It looks like DT Swiss is going to hook me up with a new lever. I am impressed with their service I got a reply minutes after I sent the email and they seem like they are going to get something out in the mail no questions asked. Thanks for the offer to pick those up.