gear mix up at lochsa

had a gear mix up at pipeline take out after a buddy swam. mistakenly gave throw bag to a red lodge montana paddler thinking it was his partners, turns out it belongs to one in our group. just throwing it out there.

Do you happen to know what the guys was wearing, it may be one of my friends. I can ask around town this weekend when I see them.

did not catch the guys name, we did chat for a few minutes, from red lodge and had previously lived in bend at some point, we had the oregon connection as i live in hood river. late 20s to mid 30s driving a ford pick up with mt 10 plates. his buddy that helped our friend was in a green chronic. if you know him or any way to touch base have him give me a call or text 425-330-8809

What kind of throw bag was it? Any recollection of the color of the truck. Just trying to figure out who it may be. I will do some investigating this weekend when we are setting up for out down river race.

astral pouch style throw bag. pick up was a ford two tone blue white. thanks for your help. appreciate it.

Worked with pretty much the entire paddling community in red lodge today, and no one knew of someone who matched that description. I will keep my eye out for the guy. The paddling community around here is pretty small, so our paths will cross sooner then later.