Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Yup, times may have changed but the last time we shopped for a loan our broker got us pricing that simply wasn't available from the direct lenders that we looked at. Plus our broker understands our needs and is, in no way, motivated by anything other than getting our deal done in a manor that is consistent with our needs. The direct lenders have an axe to grind. Or broker OTOH has one simple goal, get us the loan we need at the best possible price.
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

I pick up the pieces on deals that go to big lenders on their own and go south, lenders like you see advertising on TV. When the going gets tough they cut and run - good loans that need good underwriting. That's why we get the referrals.

Any recent updates to share for dentists like myzelf?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

We found the best rates at our local credit union. Even better than at a broker. We have most of our vehicles and bank accounts with CUs and they will stack discounts for us. That was a year ago, though.

Did Blurred ever get his loan?

Quote Originally Posted by SB View Post
    Did Blurred ever get his loan?
    He was declined for having high risk of forrest fire and not a long enough garden hose.

I've got two of the best in the PNW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

I would loan him a garden hose, seems like a nice enough guy. He could connect it to his hose with one of those adapters if need be.

Keep his house from burning down yanno.

Got a great guy in CO. But also, last time refi-ed I found a crazy great rate on Zillow (my guy was out of the country and his coverage staff was preoccupied with other things). Followed through with the Zillow bank and everything went smoothly.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Best place to apply for new home loan?

Pm me for rates in Colorado. I’m on the commercial side but we also do residential.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Got a great guy in CO. But also, last time refi-ed I found a crazy great rate on Zillow (my guy was out of the country and his coverage staff was preoccupied with other things). Followed through with the Zillow bank and everything went smoothly.
    I also used the Zillow mortgage marketplace when I refinanced about 7-8 years ago and got a crazy good deal - maybe worth checking out.