Rebuilding my old hardtail....looking for 80mm fork

After singlespeeding most of the season last year and getting my knees sore, I'm looking at going back to my old hardtail geared.

Looking to rebuild my old hardtail that I bought when I moved out here. 1996 Easton Aluminum KHS Alite 4000...going way back

I rode this with a Manitou SX-R fork before I mothballed it, but originally had a Rock Shox 21Q R fork on it.

I'm looking for something that'll match the same angles as I used to have with the SX-R, probably no more than 80 mm total travel. Anybody out there have any recommendations or a fork that has been sitting just waiting to be used again.

Thanks

Manitou Black were 80 - 100 mm.
    Great Fork
    http://www.mtbr.com/cat/older-catego...2_1515crx.aspx

I know you said 80mm but I have a Rockshox judy 100mm you can have if you send some dough for shipping.

I think I have an old Spyder R circa 1999 - cover shipping

I have a Tora 120 solo air that is in need of servicing. Should be able to add a couple spacers to lower it. $50?
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin
    But where is he going to get 10 gallons of crisco, a real doll, 14 japanese virgins, a box of strawberrys, a bottle of old harpers, 12 and a half mangum condoms and some rubber gloves at this time of night?

i have an old manitou 80mm you're welcome to, i'll check steerer, model what not
    Like I told my last wife, I never drive faster than I can see, besides it's all in the reflexes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Burton View Post
    i have an old manitou 80mm you're welcome to, i'll check steerer, model what not
    sounds good...

7 9/16" steerer tube, off small Anthem. It's a Manitou S7. yell if it will fit. i'll be in Ketchum a week from Saturday otherwise send address if you don't mind covering shipping
    Like I told my last wife, I never drive faster than I can see, besides it's all in the reflexes.

I was just browsing Sprocket Cuz i too am just getting back into bikes,

Just wanted to say, You guys are very cool. I would say the collective has solved mtnjam short term Fork problem.
    Own your fail. ~Jer~