Arrow webtarded google chrome Q Por favor?

so i log into google account and have apps and in chrome and docs and all the stuff, why cant I have a shared bookmarks thing so all the bookmarks I have in the world can be on any devise I log into with my google account or whatever?
    Where is this and why cant I find it?
    Google bookmarks app is like linked to the places I have saved on my droid in google maps.

And has any one4 ever merged a "personal account" with a business account with a naming conflict and have to transfer adwords and analytics data and have it all be OK?
    Im scared about this but that's secondary to my global boomarks idea I need.
    Tanks

I'm pretty webtarded myself but I think you might be able to do that through google drive, it's pretty new, you should check it out of you haven't.

like with shared accounts? different emails? Pretty sure that is exactly what the bookmarks google app is.

Google+ photo video share is fucking awesome btw.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

Or did you mean sharing bookmarks with different browsers?

I want a universal bookmark app so when I am logged into m google account have them all built into chrome or something regardelss of where I am.
    No I dint mean between browsers, buut yes when I am logged in on another browser into my google account all my bookmarks are there.
    As i said my "google bookmarks" account is linked somehow to my google maps and starred places on my phone.
    I see how to do it I think.
    You have to save all your boomarks from various computers to html files and then import to google bookmarks but it doesnt show me how to do it.
    WEAK SAUCE GOOGLZE

I think you need to install Google Toolbar to do it. http://support.google.com/toolbar/bi...4&answer=43305

Nope, no need for anything else.
    In Google Chrome, click on the wrench symbol and click on Settings.
    In the main area towards the top it says something like "Sign In".
    Use your Google account to sign in and set up Google Sync.
    Then on Advanced Sync Settings you can configure everything you want to sync - Bookmarks, Apps, Extensions, Passwords, Settings, etc.

Or go here:

https://www.google.com/dashboard/b/0/

and search for the word "Sync" then go from there.

OK holy fuck