Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
    Why won't this thread die?

ps: bacon
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Rutecki View Post
    Not quite Brett, but hard to believe 'he's' (if he's a he) this retarded. Lot of stupid cunts out there, but this deluded? Could be.

Not Brett (a little wrong for his style, I think), but possibly another one of our trollholios.

On a related note, I was forced to eat at a vegan-ish (mighta been truly vegan) place recently, and no one who cares about food could possibly voluntarily eat that way. Not really right to live that way.
    Is your MASSIVE BUTTHURT!!!! from PNWBrits penis?

Have any more awesome dirt skiing TR's? :FM:
    That's one more TR than PNWBitch....be proud....except that he might be a bigger tool than you, and that is saying something.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Rutecki View Post
    Not Brett (a little wrong for his style, I think), but possibly another one of our trollholios.
    So this is why we haven't heard from Jer(k) lately - you're too busy being Seitan.

AIDS!!!!

LIBRODOUCHE!!!!

My dog just mauled a lizard. I hurt animals for his benefit.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4129322738_d4e5fafd54_o.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	71.6 KB 
ID:	116493

Quote Originally Posted by Mofro261 View Post
    It's true, I hurt animals under the guise of helping people fight infectious diseases. None of the following are eaten, but do end up in the dead pile through my actions/experiments each year:

Mice
    hamptsers
    Guinea pigs (these guys freak when we come close to their cages)
    Ferrets (best model for pandemic flu)
    rats/ rabbits- mostly just for antibody generation and occasional toxicology
    beagles (dog vaccines)
    Cynomologus macques

I feel really bad about the dogs and monkeys and we really try to limit those experiments, sort of meh about the rodents though.
    thank you for doing this work scientist and our dogs get along just fine.
    rodents are just eagle and snake food.
    bobbyf

An ok BBC episode on our human origins with respect to our guts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Geh1mdsFk2k
    Life is not lift served.

Ha, this is actually entertaining.

I wonder if vegans are so preachy and annoying because they're hungry all the time. I can get grumpy when I'm hungry.

Sent from my cell phone. no, a cell phone.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by seitan View Post
    the responses in this thread show just how guilty people really feel about what they eat.
    guilt fuels this thread.
    Ok. You got me. I feel a little guilty when eat lamb, because they're so cute.

Wait, no. This thread keeps going because you think that as a human, you are somehow holy and above the animal kingdom.

You are actually the worst kind of human being: a picky eater.

Sent from my cell phone. no, a cell phone.
    No longer stuck.

Why won't this thread die?
    C'mon, you've been reading along this far, it's fairly obvious.

Hall of fame?
    ...Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain...

"I enjoy skinny skiing, bullfights on acid..." - Lacy Underalls

The problems we face will not be solved by the minds that created them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    An ok BBC episode on our human origins with respect to our guts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Geh1mdsFk2k
    My understanding is that our digestive tracts are most similar by far to chimpanzees.

Who, according to Wikipedia, eat primarily:

"Most of the chimpanzee’s diet is made up of fruit. It prefers fruit above all other food items and will even eat them when they are not abundant. It will also eat leaves and leaf buds. Seeds, blossoms, stems, pith, bark and resin make up the rest of its diet.[15] While the common chimpanzee is mostly herbivorous, it does eat honey, soil, insects, birds and their eggs, and small to medium-sized mammals, including other primates.[15][22] The western red colobus ranks at the top of preferred mammal prey. Other mammalian prey include, red-tailed monkeys, yellow baboons, blue duikers, bushbucks and warthogs.[23] Jane Goodall documented many occasions within Gombe Stream National Park of chimpanzees and western red colobus monkeys ignoring each other within close proximity.[24][25]"

So there you have it - according to 'paleo' theories we should probably be eating fruit, larvae, and vegetable matter, rarely interspersed with monkey meat.

Did you watch the documentary?
    Life is not lift served.

ya, but what if you gave a chimp the ability to use a spear or other hunting methods and 250,000 years to adapt to a more diverse diet?....but hey if you want to eat fucking fruit every day knock yourself out.
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    ya, but what if you gave a chimp the ability to use a spear or other hunting methods and 250,000 years to adapt to a more diverse diet?....but hey if you want to eat fucking fruit every day knock yourself out.
    Chimps can use tools but as you note, not every well. They fail at having the correct hand structure and the dexterity to hold them properly... so they suck at being tool using animals.

On the other hand, Man is an Animal using Tool.

uhg, wait, did I did I get that right?

Amongst other reasons, Homo Sapiens were successful because we have the ability to gather, kill, cook, chew and digest a wide range of foods. Helpful when times were tough. But that was then and this is now. Owning a seasons pass = times are not tough, so as a hobby it is ok to be a superior vegan.
    Life is not lift served.

Quote Originally Posted by Sphinx View Post
    My understanding is that our digestive tracts are most similar by far to chimpanzees.

Who, according to Wikipedia, eat primarily:

"Most of the chimpanzee’s diet is made up of fruit. It prefers fruit above all other food items and will even eat them when they are not abundant. It will also eat leaves and leaf buds. Seeds, blossoms, stems, pith, bark and resin make up the rest of its diet.[15] While the common chimpanzee is mostly herbivorous, it does eat honey, soil, insects, birds and their eggs, and small to medium-sized mammals, including other primates.[15][22] The western red colobus ranks at the top of preferred mammal prey. Other mammalian prey include, red-tailed monkeys, yellow baboons, blue duikers, bushbucks and warthogs.[23] Jane Goodall documented many occasions within Gombe Stream National Park of chimpanzees and western red colobus monkeys ignoring each other within close proximity.[24][25]"

So there you have it - according to 'paleo' theories we should probably be eating fruit, larvae, and vegetable matter, rarely interspersed with monkey meat.
    This sounds pretty much like my diet, fruit, vegetables, nuts, not much grain, some eggs and a little meat and dairy. Most of the grain I consume is in the form of beer.

Homo Sapiens were successful because we have the ability to gather, kill, cook, chew and digest a wide range of foods. Helpful when times were tough. But that was then and this is now. Owning a seasons pass = times are not tough, so as a hobby it is ok to be a superior vegan.
    Wrong! It's common knowledge that Homo Sapiens were successful for one reason and one reason only: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumbs.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	10.3 KB 
ID:	116504
    That's right: the thumb is the reason.

nah, racoons, have sorta thumb-like things.
    It's our large brains, and decent eyes. All of which are primarily composed of fat (as is the pad of your thumb, I believe).
    And what's a good source of fat? well, there's nuts and whatnot....and MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAT.
    in short: you're a blind idiot if you don't eat meat.
    No longer stuck.

Wait, no. This thread keeps going because you think that as a human, you are somehow holy and above the animal kingdom.
    i AM an animal, you dull cunt.........

Then it's ok for you to eat another one
    Do it like they do on the Discovery Channel (gettin horny now!)
    No longer stuck.

I hurt animals because I want to piss off preachy douchebag vegans

Quote Originally Posted by smartyiak View Post
    Wrong! It's common knowledge that Homo Sapiens were successful for one reason and one reason only: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumbs.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	10.3 KB 
ID:	116504
    That's right: the thumb is the reason.
    Well, yes, the thumb along with hand hand dexterity. But it is what we did with our thumbs that made us successful.

You didn't watch teh BBC documentary either, did you?

As a host it has a pale attractive in a British way ok boobed academic vegetarian declaring that we are all meat eaters. She even gets a model of her teeth made to partially support that fact.

But people just want an easy argument, and sound bites to irritate them into typing.
    Life is not lift served.

And yeah, I forgot about that thing with combines.
    Thousands of furry critters died to bring you bread. Mice, gophers, voles, deer, birds, the occasional limb.
    Never mind the fact that most farming, even farming plants, is back breaking, dangerous labor.

But I guess you're so inocent.

I'm grilling up some burgers right now.

I hope you vegans realize that all you do with your preaching is make us hungry. You do know that, right?

You can thank your very existence on modern farming, including animals' meat and such.
    No longer stuck.

Is there a class of even more elite vegans who will not eat anything made from industrial agriculture/cash crops. corn, soybean... all that strip farmed possibly water hungry pesticide and chemical fertilizer using stuff.

And a vegan who does not use synthetics? Cheap shot:

Life is not lift served.

Is there a class of even more elite vegans who will not eat anything made from industrial agriculture/cash crops. corn, soybean... all that strip farmed possibly water hungry pesticide and chemical fertilizer using stuff.

And a vegan who does not use synthetics? Cheap shot:

I posed this question earlier and in person with FHV and Wickturd, they're doing the best they can!!!