F.S. Cataraft Tubes, AT Boots, and a few others

Pulled the trigger on a new set of cataraft tubes yesterday, so I need to sell some gear to pay off the rest of what I owe on the new boat. All prices do not include shipping, and are negotiable. Do not be afraid to shoot me an offer.

SOLD 1. Maravia 14'X24" Cataraft tubes. $900 Purchased from Ptex1 in the fall of 2009. Has spent less than ten days of the water since tubes were purchases. Tubes have been stored inside when not in use and have had a treatment of 303 after every use. There is one small patch on one of the tubes that was professionally done. I purchased a larger set of tubes this spring, and don't have any need for these tubes.

2. 30.5 Garmont Adrenalines $100+ ShippingPurchased from riggs in janruary as a replacement boot, but never used them. Riggs only used them one day, so they are like new. Both DIN and AT soles included.

3. 30.5 Garmont Axons. $70+ Shipping. Skied four seasons, still in good shape, all dynafit fittings are in good shape.

4. 30.5 Garmont E-nerg $150+Shipping Skied three days in the past three years.

5. Mystery Ranch Outsider Messanger Bag. Current working situation has me hauling a tool bag instead of a briefcase. Lightly used
    $80+ Shipping

http://www.mysteryranch.com/recreati.../outsider-pack

6. Mystery Ranch Saddle Peak Pack 100+ Shipping

7. Salomon 957 14DIN Bought but never used. Will come with narrow brakes $35+ Shipping

8. Sierra Designs Rad Jackect sz. XL $50+ Shipping Used five days

9. Patagoina Retro-X Vest sz. XL $35+shipping

10. BCA Stash Pack $25+Shipping Missing Ski Straps

11. NRS Dog PFD Fit my medium sized dog, New $20+ Shipping
    Last edited by tenex198; 05-28-2012 at 06:52 PM.

How big is your dog? I interested.

I have a yellow lab now who weighs around 90lb and has a large chest. I put it on him and it fit but was super tight. Think his current pfd is an xl.

I have a pup but I think he's too skinny right now. Sweet deal on those cat tubes.

Bump to the top. Tubes have sold