Page 65 of 97 FirstFirst ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 2406

Thread: What phone now?

Quote Originally Posted by huckbucket View Post
    I'll give a thumbs up for the Pixel 2XL. Not sure if you can even buy it anymore, but it's been solid for the past year.
    I went with pixel 2 just over a year ago myself and its still solid.

I have Pixel 3a. And it seems to be a solid mid-level phone. As I posted a while back, I went from an X⁴, so the 3a didn't knock my socks off, it is just a little bit nicer here and there.

I'd definitely consider a Pixel in any flavor, but Xfinity only sells/supports the 4. Too rich for my blood at retail.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    I'd definitely consider a Pixel in any flavor, but Xfinity only sells/supports the 4. Too rich for my blood at retail.
    and getting shit reviews....i love Google phones and wouldnt touch this new model with a 10 ft pole.

Camera seems pretty damn legit, though.

I think I have a 3xl? Definitely a 3.

Camera seems pretty damn legit, though.
    no wide angle and no marco far as I know. But yeah Pixels have killed it with cameras for a while now.

Dammit, that A50 new? Dont remember seeing it as an option with xfinity last month. Grabbed an S9 for $25/mo.....would of jumped on that for $15/mo.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    no wide angle and no marco
    polo!

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    polo!
    lol nice one...

MACRO..no MACRO.....

My next phone will likely be a OnePlus those things rock.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    lol nice one...

MACRO..no MACRO.....

My next phone will likely be a OnePlus those things rock.
    Even more likelihood that China has buried malicious code in hardware with OnePlus. I'm not saying it's a zero chance with Google. Not going to touch OnePlus. Yes, I still buy Moto, which, yes, is China owned.

What phone now?

Quote Originally Posted by cinnepa View Post
    Dammit, that A50 new? Dont remember seeing it as an option with xfinity last month. Grabbed an S9 for $25/mo.....would of jumped on that for $15/mo.
    No, I ordered one back in September. They weren’t running a rebate for October and first half of November on it though.
    Best phone around for $100 (after rebate) I reckon.
    Ya do gotta take it up the ass for tv or data to get it but I’ve been happy with Xfinity service for past two years and since I’m on wifi most of the time I usually get by with 1GB data and my phone monthly is $15 incl taxes and fees.

Love my iPhone 11. Dual camera really nice and battery life is unbelievable
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    Love my iPhone 11. Dual camera really nice and battery life is unbelievable
    Ditto — the 11 pro has a crazy good camera and the night mode photography is crazy.

Normal
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0108.JPG 
Views:	52 
Size:	174.0 KB 
ID:	302454

Night mode

Name:	IMG_0107.JPG 
Views:	52 
Size:	161.2 KB 
ID:	302455

0.5x zoom

Name:	IMG_0082.JPG 
Views:	56 
Size:	180.9 KB 
ID:	302456

1.0x

Name:	IMG_0083.JPG 
Views:	57 
Size:	163.6 KB 
ID:	302458

2.0x zoom

Name:	IMG_0084.JPG 
Views:	61 
Size:	181.4 KB 
ID:	302459

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Pixel 3a will be on sale this Sunday at Best Buy and B&H for $299, a hundred dollars off retail.

Quote Originally Posted by dcpnz View Post
    and since I’m on wifi most of the time I usually get by with 1GB data and my phone monthly is $15 incl taxes and fees.
    So looking forward to this. It's practically free, and if I understand the pricing correctly you can have 4+ lines and still have your bill stay that cheap if everyone can keep it tight with data usage.

What phone now?

So looking forward to this. It's practically free, and if I understand the pricing correctly you can have 4+ lines and still have your bill stay that cheap if everyone can keep it tight with data usage.
    No, you can have up to 5 lines with separate billing on each line so you would have a 1gb minimum billing on each line.

Edit: I tried by the gig. I couldn’t do it.

What phone now?

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    No, you can have up to 5 lines with separate billing on each line so you would have a 1gb minimum billing on each line.

Edit: I tried by the gig. I couldn’t do it.
    Nope. Dantheman has it right.
    All your lines on the “by the gig” plan share data. I.e. if 2 lines each use 0.5 gb you pay for 1gb, not 2.

Thanks. I wasn’t clear from the rep maybe because I was trying to add a line and get a phone discount. Good to know

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

What phone now?

Well, the battery on my iPhone SE is finally taking a shit. I like the size, don’t really care about an amazing camera, and really just want a durable phone that I can browse TGR with and fits in my pocket. I also use my phone for nav in the backcountry and occasionally communicating with a garmin via Bluetooth. Any recs?

Ordered a Fi data-only SIM on our group plan. I have a need for it to make my life easier when I am on-call for work. And I'll let my son use it in his Moto G6 Play when he and I go to Spain in late February.

Quote Originally Posted by gnarbro365 View Post
    Well, the battery on my iPhone SE is finally taking a shit. I like the size, don’t really care about an amazing camera, and really just want a durable phone that I can browse TGR with and fits in my pocket. I also use my phone for nav in the backcountry and occasionally communicating with a garmin via Bluetooth. Any recs?
    Replace the battery

Just received this from OnePlus.

We are reaching out to you directly as we have discovered that part of your order information was accessed by an unauthorized party. We can confirm that your payment information, password and account are safe, but your name, contact number, email and shipping address may have been exposed.

We took immediate steps to stop the intruder and reinforce security. Right now, we are working with the relevant authorities to further investigate this incident and protect your data.

We wanted to notify you of this so that you can be alert to people pretending to be OnePlus to get further information from you, or people asking you to buy products or services from them. OnePlus will never ask you for your passwords, and any financial information should only be provided via a secure payment page on the OnePlus website or one of our partners if you are buying products from us.

We are deeply sorry about this, and are committed to doing everything in our power to prevent further such incidents. We will continue to investigate and update you as we learn more. In the meantime, please contact us with any questions or concerns at Customer Support.

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    Replace the battery
    I’m into it.

What are the chances The continued iOS updates slow my phone to a crawl within the next year?

Is there a worthy rugged smartphone option besides the CAT?

Google Fi is running a promo for Black Friday: Moto G7 phone is $99, with activation on Fi.

I have a G6, and am using Fi. Worthwhile upgrade? I've been mostly happy with the G6 -- only exception is that the fingerprint sensor stopped working a couple months ago, so can't unlock phone with fingerprint.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.