Graphics gurus - please help me out!!!

I've been tasked with creating a "cool looking" header to use in courseware we're creating. I know jack-shit about graphics (as I explained to my manayer). She said "do your best", but my best is stick figures. I was hoping one of you graphics wizards could take a shot and help me out.

Here's what I'm looking for:
    I need a 3 columned table header with the following column headings:
    -BLAH BLAH Task List (it would be awsome if this table heading was editable so I can adapt it for the 5 tables I need to create)
    -Knowledge Inventory (this column has 2 sub headings: Completed, and Lesson Name)
    -In This Lesson

I have a cloud image that I'm supposed to insert into the header for the 1st column and have the text of the column header be superimposed over it. I'd like the background color to best match the color in the cloud graphic. I'd like the inside grid lines to be white. The column header text needs to be white as well.

Here's a version of what I've created so far (yeah, it's pretty crappy, so you can clearly see my need for help):

Of all the muthafuckas on earth, you the muthafuckest.

You're fucked dude.

Do a really shitty job and they'll likely never ask you to do something like that again.
    ...Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain...

"I enjoy skinny skiing, bullfights on acid..." - Lacy Underalls

The problems we face will not be solved by the minds that created them.