Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Rasputin is online now Полые тростник на ветру
    Quote Originally Posted by Blurred View Post
    "Climactic"? Whoa, the expert climactologist has spoken...

Anthropogenic GLOBAL WARMINZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUN!!!! OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks for the moderation there, I should have used one another word than climactic, such as crucial, central, critical, peak, decisive, paramount, or pivotal.
    I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. -אלוהים אדירים

It's called Google. He's not the GSA...

http://www.skigroup.net/philip-bruno.php

Quote Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
    Thanks for the moderation there, I should have used one another word than climactic, such as crucial, central, critical, peak, decisive, paramount, or pivotal.
    Don't worry, we all know your IQ is hovering in the low 70's on any given day.

howabout Iceman...he moderates correct. and really just ask your questions here in this thread, we'd all be happy to help you out. You can also PM me your concerns and I can forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    howabout Iceman...he moderates correct. and really just ask your questions here in this thread, we'd all be happy to help you out. You can also PM me your concerns and I can forward.
    ya moderates with a maul
    I don't work and I don't save, desperate women pay my way.

This dude has obviously had a brush with GSA greatness. Note the double goggle/sunglass look.

http://www.skigroup.net/stephen-hall.php
    Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature... Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller

Don't worry, we all know your IQ is hovering in the low 70's on any given day.
    Classic Blurred moderation, bludgeoning with prepubescent zeal and sophistication! Strong work, your legacy is assured with such a pitch perfect performance. No one will ever forget the razor sharp wit that spawned such a zinger!
    I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. -אלוהים אדירים

AN almost thankless JOB;is it a job, a practicallyTHANKless Jobtypething
    ski paintingshttp://michael-cuozzo.fineartamerica.com" horror has a face; you must make a friend of horror...horror and moral terror.. are your friends...if not, they are enemies to be feared...the horror"....col Kurtz

Classic Blurred moderation, bludgeoning with prepubescent zeal and sophistication! Strong work, your legacy is assured with such a pitch perfect performance. No one will ever forget the razor sharp wit that spawned such a zinger!
    Breaking out the thesaurus now? Maybe you should have tried that for your awesome "climactic" post of idiocy!!!!

You sound sooo smart now!!!

Breaking out the thesaurus now? Maybe you should have tried that for your awesome "climactic" post of idiocy!!!!

You sound sooo smart now!!!
    Wow, you're really moderating the shit out of this thread! Well played, hang on to that like a pitbull to a bloody steak for a few more posts, it will demonstrate to all, your considerable moderating skills. Good show old man!

Wow, you're really moderating the shit out of this thread! Well played, hang on to that like a pitbull to a bloody steak for a few more posts, it will demonstrate to all, your considerable moderating skills. Good show old man!
    Use that thesaurus of yours and look up the word "projection". That's what you're doing.

This forum jousting just isn't your thing Rasputin. Leave the teacher lounge and get back to your janitor job.

Use that thesaurus of yours and look up the word "projection". That's what you're doing.

This forum jousting just isn't your thing Rasputin. Leave the teacher lounge and get back to your janitor job.
    Two references to a thesaurus in a row? Well I'm disappointed, I mean your insecurity over your meager vocabulary is getting a bit awkward, no fresh angle just a rerun of "You must need a book to find words I think are obscure".

If you were smart enough to be my teacher, you would have correctly stated that I was "deflecting" rather than "projecting", perhaps you should get a dictionary and find out what these big words mean.

Uh oh, I'm talking back to Blurred, I better watch out or I'll get moderated again. He'll call me a dummyhead or something equally clever.

hang on to that like a pitbull to a bloody steak for a few more posts
    If you were smart enough to be my teacher, you would have correctly stated that I was "deflecting" rather than "projecting", perhaps you should get a dictionary and find out what these big words mean.
    Psychological projection or projection bias is a psychological defense mechanism where a person subconsciously denies his or her own attributes, thoughts, and emotions, which are then ascribed to the outside world, usually to other people.

You keep getting dumber Rasputin. It's kind of sad. Anyone who has read this far, here's a great meatloaf recipe.-

Ingredients
    6 ounces garlic-flavored croutons
    1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
    1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
    1 teaspoon chili powder
    1 teaspoon dried thyme
    1/2 onion, roughly chopped
    1 carrot, peeled and broken
    3 whole cloves garlic
    1/2 red bell pepper
    18 ounces ground chuck
    18 ounces ground sirloin
    1 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
    1 egg
    For the glaze:
    1/2 cup catsup
    1 teaspoon ground cumin
    Dash Worcestershire sauce
    Dash hot pepper sauce
    1 tablespoon honey
    Directions
    Heat oven to 325 degrees F.

In a food processor bowl, combine croutons, black pepper, cayenne pepper, chili powder, and thyme. Pulse until the mixture is of a fine texture. Place this mixture into a large bowl. Combine the onion, carrot, garlic, and red pepper in the food processor bowl. Pulse until the mixture is finely chopped, but not pureed. Combine the vegetable mixture, ground sirloin, and ground chuck with the bread crumb mixture. Season the meat mixture with the kosher salt. Add the egg and combine thoroughly, but avoid squeezing the meat.

Pack this mixture into a 10-inch loaf pan to mold the shape of the meatloaf. Onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, turn the meatloaf out of the pan onto the center of the tray. Insert a temperature probe at a 45 degree angle into the top of the meatloaf. Avoid touching the bottom of the tray with the probe. Set the probe for 155 degrees.

Combine the catsup, cumin, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce and honey. Brush the glaze onto the meatloaf after it has been cooking for about 10 minutes.

What?

No Mushrooms?

Or bacon?

No frying?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Could I substitute sriracha or wasabi for the hot sauce, or will that get me chopped? Also; no creme fraiche?

You're slipping Blurred.
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetoskiatalta View Post
    Dude its losers like you that give ski bums a bad rap.

Don't squeeze the meat!
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

who knew this thread would provide me with dinner ideas?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Anyone who has read this far, here's a great meatloaf recipe.-
    Now that's what high-quality moderation is all about right there. Keep up the good work sir!

Psychological projection or projection bias is a psychological defense mechanism where a person subconsciously denies his or her own attributes ....... which are then ascribed to the outside world, usually to other people.

You keep getting dumber Rasputin.
    Excellent Blurred, you provided both a definition of projection, and an example of it. Pitch perfect!