WTB: 29"-ish handlebars

I'm looking to replace my Easton EA70 Monkeybars, which have served me well but have long felt too short. I think they're just under 27". I'm looking for something in the 28.5" to 29" range with some back sweep and some rise for my trail bike. Weight isn't a big issue, but I don't really want 370g DH bars either. Anybody got anything?

Alternatively, does anybody have any opinions on the Diety Topsoil or Crank Brothers Iodine 3 or any other model?

I'm also in the market for a new non-Avid rear brake (XT or any Formula), if anybody happens to have anything laying around.

Get with the times. Its all about 650b brah.

whoa. i just this week replaced my ea70 monkey's with the crank bros iodine 3 720mm.
    i've ridden them twice and really like them. i can't detect any flex. i weigh 165lbs. i'm xc/trail guy, no drops bigger than three feet thanks, but i do like to hammer up and down. the new bars have made everything less twitchy and way more forgiving.
    my rig is 2011 Yeti asr-5C with 140mm fork. with that fork the head angle is at 67. the wider bars have made it easier to punch it up steep shit.
    woot
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    whoa. i just this week replaced my ea70 monkey's with the crank bros iodine 3 720mm.
    i've ridden them twice and really like them. i can't detect any flex. i weigh 165lbs. i'm xc/trail guy, no drops bigger than three feet thanks, but i do like to hammer up and down. the new bars have made everything less twitchy and way more forgiving.
    my rig is 2011 Yeti asr-5C with 140mm fork. with that fork the head angle is at 67. the wider bars have made it easier to punch it up steep shit.
    woot
    Nice. Did you have to change your stem?

Handlebars with a 650mm circumference would be off the chain!
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

i went from a 90mm stem to an 80mm.
    as soon as dropped stem length, my old bars felt narrow.
    the wider bars are noticeably better in all situations.
    woot
    crab in my shoe mouth

I ended up picking up some carbon 740mm Iodines, which is kind of like putting diamond-encrusted windshield wipers on one's 1975 CJ5 Jeep. On the other hand, I now have something on my current bike (2008 Iron Horse 6.6) worthy of being transferred to any future bike I may build.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    i went from a 90mm stem to an 80mm.
    as soon as dropped stem length, my old bars felt narrow.
    the wider bars are noticeably better in all situations.
    woot
    Thanks.

Tangent: Formula RX brakes vs. Shimano XT (m785) brakes?

I'm thinking of replacing of my old, beat-up Juicy 7s on my trail/AM bike. Price Point is selling the RXs for $120 each, which seems like a pretty good deal. The new XT 785s are $130 each at Performance. I assume that I'll need to replace my existing rotors either way.

I just picked up an Iodine 11 carbon bar at 740 mm wide. So far so good! Dropped some weight, feels awesome.
    I'm so hardcore, I'm gnarcore.