Page 379 of 380 FirstFirst ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 LastLast
Results 9,451 to 9,475 of 9480
  1. #9451
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Westchester, New York
    Posts
    4,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeless Sinner View Post
    Saxon Woods?



    HT looked like it was in very nice shape.
    Yes, it is!
    Itís only 12 mins from home and 5 mins from work, so I play Saxon the most.

    Saxon this Saturday and Spook Rock on Sunday.
    Canít stop, wonít stop!

  2. #9452
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    upstate NY
    Posts
    1,854

    Fore! Who's playing golf, yo-

    45 degrees and a bit of wind. A million or so crows for a gallery.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1638658981.569301.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	178.2 KB 
ID:	395258Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0861.JPG 
Views:	43 
Size:	237.0 KB 
ID:	395259

  3. #9453
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Westchester, New York
    Posts
    4,276
    6 months later, finally arrived!


  4. #9454
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    On Vacation for the Duration
    Posts
    14,284
    That's a keeper. Nice!

    90% chance of rain with a high of 46 tomorrow. Gonna try and get 18 in. Or just have lunch.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

  5. #9455
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    6,291
    Quote Originally Posted by nutmegchoi View Post
    6 months later, finally arrived!

    Congratulations!
    So jealous, been playing on and off for 44 years and I've never had a hole in 1

  6. #9456
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,142
    Quote Originally Posted by nutmegchoi View Post
    6 months later, finally arrived!

    What a wonderful presentation. When I got mine at Crosswater I got a flag embroidered with my name, date, hole and club

  7. #9457
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,293
    Nice NutmegChoi!!!!!

  8. #9458
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Westchester, New York
    Posts
    4,276
    Thank you, mags!!!

  9. #9459
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,293
    Random Wednesday question, as the odds of me getting a hole in 1 pretty distant (nil).

    The Ball in the frame - is that the actual ball you hit or do they just put in a RCC logo ball? (can't make it out)

  10. #9460
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Westchester, New York
    Posts
    4,276

    Fore! Who's playing golf, yo-

    That was the ball I played.
    Itís a logo ball from Augusta National Womenís Amateur Inaugural.


  11. #9461
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    On Vacation for the Duration
    Posts
    14,284
    Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    90% chance of rain with a high of 46 tomorrow. Gonna try and get 18 in. Or just have lunch.
    Well, it got up to 47 and only rained 30% of the time. From 15 - 18. A 30 yd wedge to 2' on 18 gave me a sweet par to finish with. I left this par putt short here on 17.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wet crop.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	1.66 MB 
ID:	395927
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

  12. #9462
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    977
    Quote Originally Posted by nutmegchoi View Post
    That was the ball I played.
    Itís a logo ball from Augusta National Womenís Amateur Inaugural.

    You have certainly made a huge effort in golf so the hole in one was a perfect payback. Congrats!!!

  13. #9463
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    17,881
    Quote Originally Posted by nutmegchoi View Post
    That was the ball I played.
    Itís a logo ball from Augusta National Womenís Amateur Inaugural.

    Thatís great. With me it would probably be a ball I found with someone elseís mark.

  14. #9464
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Mountains, Trees, and a Big Blue Lake
    Posts
    508
    ALOHA

    Well golf is one of those sports. I did not bring my clubs and rented a sweet set of TaylorMade 770's to play all 3 rounds. I didn't think I needed new clubs before the trip and now I am fixated on smaller players irons. Not sure how to explain this to the wife (suggestions?). I cannot wait to go back and play these again. Need to squeeze the Bay Course in next time.

    Wailea Emerald - FUN Golf Course
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20211119_063715.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	966.2 KB 
ID:	395965
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20211119_075402.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	1.19 MB 
ID:	395976
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20211119_085738.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	1.22 MB 
ID:	395972
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20211119_090935.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	1.30 MB 
ID:	395966

    Kapalua Plantation - HARD Golf Course
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20211120_092426.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	946.5 KB 
ID:	395967
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20211120_101345.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	972.0 KB 
ID:	395968
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20211120_115609.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	1.30 MB 
ID:	395969

    Dunes - Not quite a resort course but definitely worth playing
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20211122_073102.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	395970
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20211122_091053.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	1.39 MB 
ID:	395971

    MAHALO

  15. #9465
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    11,310
    Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    That’s great. With me it would probably be a ball I found with someone else’s mark.
    No joke. I have been priding myself on not losing a few scavenged balls recently as I play the local course. One is a minty ProV with a picture of some person's chihuahua stamped on it as a novelty gift. The other is a B330 with a sharpied dong. My luck and my first HIO is with someone else's cockball.

    Someone jarred the 8th the other day and I was around for a free drink. They got added to a glorified poster so I dont expect my club is presenting balls in such a cool way. Congrats Nutmeg!

  16. #9466
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Making the Bowl Great Again
    Posts
    13,492
    Quote Originally Posted by Art Shirk View Post
    No joke. I have been priding myself on not losing a few scavenged balls recently as I play the local course. One is a minty ProV with a picture of some person's chihuahua stamped on it as a novelty gift. The other is a B330 with a sharpied dong. My luck and my first HIO is with someone else's cockball.

    Someone jarred the 8th the other day and I was around for a free drink. They got added to a glorified poster so I dont expect my club is presenting balls in such a cool way. Congrats Nutmeg!
    This is hilarious because I was playing at my bro's course in MN this summer. It kicked my ass and I ran out of balls so he gave me a sleeve of Bridgestones, and I promptly drew a dick on each one before returning them otherwise undamaged at the end of the round. For the rest of that particular golf bender, he used the dicked Bridgestones to the extreme enjoyment of everyone but himself, all at very high-end privates. I was later informed that next time I run out of balls, I can go straight to the pro shop.

  17. #9467
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    11,310
    Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier View Post
    This is hilarious because I was playing at my bro's course in MN this summer. It kicked my ass and I ran out of balls so he gave me a sleeve of Bridgestones, and I promptly drew a dick on each one before returning them otherwise undamaged at the end of the round. For the rest of that particular golf bender, he used the dicked Bridgestones to the extreme enjoyment of everyone but himself, all at very high-end privates. I was later informed that next time I run out of balls, I can go straight to the pro shop.
    Whoa, there is a whole world of hung Bridgestones out in the wild. Maybe I am playing with one of yours that made its way west over the course of the late summer.

  18. #9468
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Westchester, New York
    Posts
    4,276
    Quote Originally Posted by NakedShorts View Post
    ALOHA

    Well golf is one of those sports. I did not bring my clubs and rented a sweet set of TaylorMade 770's to play all 3 rounds. I didn't think I needed new clubs before the trip and now I am fixated on smaller players irons. Not sure how to explain this to the wife (suggestions?). I cannot wait to go back and play these again. Need to squeeze the Bay Course in next time.

    Wailea Emerald - FUN Golf Course
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20211119_063715.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	966.2 KB 
ID:	395965
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20211119_075402.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	1.19 MB 
ID:	395976
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20211119_085738.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	1.22 MB 
ID:	395972
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20211119_090935.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	1.30 MB 
ID:	395966

    Kapalua Plantation - HARD Golf Course
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20211120_092426.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	946.5 KB 
ID:	395967
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20211120_101345.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	972.0 KB 
ID:	395968
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20211120_115609.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	1.30 MB 
ID:	395969

    Dunes - Not quite a resort course but definitely worth playing
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20211122_073102.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	395970
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20211122_091053.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	1.39 MB 
ID:	395971

    MAHALO
    Those rental clubs will always get you!
    Good for you Christmas is coming!!

  19. #9469
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Westchester, New York
    Posts
    4,276

    Fore! Who's playing golf, yo-

    Finally broke 90!!!


  20. #9470
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    977
    ^^^Another milestone in the books! Congrats!!!

  21. #9471
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Westchester, New York
    Posts
    4,276

    Fore! Who's playing golf, yo-

    Thank you!
    I am so excited!!

    2021 goals were bogey play and break 90.
    I mostly bogey play and now broke 90!

    Next year I want to bring the handicap from 18 to 15!

  22. #9472
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    17,881
    No doubles on the back is excellent. Avoiding big numbers is the key. Good work.

  23. #9473
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Westchester, New York
    Posts
    4,276
    Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    No doubles on the back is excellent. Avoiding big numbers is the key. Good work.
    Thank you!

  24. #9474
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    The Garden State
    Posts
    3,861
    Have been meaning to chime in here nut; sure has been cool watching you embrace the game and the places that journeys taken you. Congratulations on another milestone ticked off the list! Keep it up!


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  25. #9475
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Mountains, Trees, and a Big Blue Lake
    Posts
    508
    Still having trouble turning the switch on. Today I let the lights flicker on 12 and they clicked on 14 but I didn't have enough holes left. If I could have just kept playing....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •