Page 319 of 326 FirstFirst ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... LastLast
Results 7,951 to 7,975 of 8142
    Ritzy!
    肉豆蔻崔

Played Silverado North (Safeway Open course) on Friday and went 40-49 for an 89. Greens were fast and smooth early in day.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Half Moon Bay Ritz Carlton...

Attachment 288466
    Thatís a great course. I kick myself for not coughing up the coin to play there when I lived in the area. Wish Iíd played Pasatiempo, too.

Old Course at HMB is nicer of the two. That hole is 18 on the old course. It is one of the great holes along the Pacific.

quick 18 on orcas island. not your typical course.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190716_163527.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	902.8 KB 
ID:	288687

Fore! Who's playing golf, yo-

Probably some good refer in Spackler's locker
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Quote Originally Posted by billyk View Post
    That’s a great course. I kick myself for not coughing up the coin to play there when I lived in the area. Wish I’d played Pasatiempo, too.
    Pasatiempo is a gem. I need to get back down there.

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    quick 18 on orcas island. not your typical course.
    If you're running by let's play Mt Si where everybody knows my name. PM me if you'll have the time.

we will be heading for flowing lake to visit bobby and clan 25, 26, 27ish (don't mean ALL those days, bobby, don't worry!) maybe we can do another pnw golf summit in your vicinity. i have no idea about distances.

I haven't played more than a dozen rounds since college (30yrs ago), but I'll be getting back into the game late this summer and next year. Can't wait to try the new equipment and see if it + lessons can straighten out my slice.

Humble brag of the view from our kitchen on the 16th of The Ranch Club in Missoula. Won't be finished until Christmas.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Equipment changes that made illegal clubs legal have enabled even mediocre golfers to look respectable in short time. Taking lessons seems to delay the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Iowagriz View Post
    I haven't played more than a dozen rounds since college (30yrs ago), but I'll be getting back into the game late this summer and next year. Can't wait to try the new equipment and see if it + lessons can straighten out my slice.

Humble brag of the view from our kitchen on the 16th of The Ranch Club in Missoula. Won't be finished until Christmas.
    Sweet! You've got to setup a spot to hit from your backyard at that green for the evenings before the sun goes down but the course is cleared out.

^^^agree, at the very least chip practice after hours.

Bad news for that view is that we are about 200 yards from the tee box. Impact resistant windows have been purchased.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

gorgeous, man. way to go!

Heading to Streamsong next week - hoping we at least dont get rained on. I can deal with heat.

Also just finalized Bandon for the first week of October. Fucking stoked.

Forgot my 46 deg at the practice green and flailed my way to a 44 in the Wednesday 4 ball. Good news was I finally got paired with a partner who had a 17 handicap with a hot hand 41 and we won $30 each. My wedge was still leaning against the bench when I went back to look. Cost me 3 strokes.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Hi friend.. I can fix your slice. You a member there?

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    Hi friend.. I can fix your slice. You a member there?
    Not yet, no need to pay the dues until I get into the house. Need to save all the money I can.

Hell, I'll even need clubs and accessories. Haven't owned any since college.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Hell, I'll even need clubs and accessories. Haven't owned any since college.
    Don't spend a lot of money is my best advice on that. If you want a lite weight iron shaft get a club head designed for a lite weight shaft. You can't go wrong with Big Bertha irons if you are returning to the game. Even the 2008 Big Bertha iron is excellent. Getting a driver you like is not easy but with interchangeable shafts you can get all kinds of different ones on ebay. Driver heads are all good it's the shaft and length that matters. I've been "fitted" a couple times and haven't been happy with what I ended up with. It's just a starting point.

Quote Originally Posted by RockChalk View Post
    Also just finalized Bandon for the first week of October. Fucking stoked.
    You have a crew going with you? There's a chance I'll be there with some friends around the same time. Never been.

Fore! Who's playing golf, yo-

When is the housewarming party, friend???!!!
    肉豆蔻崔

wooley, i tried to pm you but you are not accepting pms! ski to be? art shirk? bobby? anybody want to play around july 26/27?

I'll figure out the pm situ later. Just pm'd you. I hear that my email is available on the dark web so maybe look there?

Skitobe in on the DL.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

is that disabled list or down low?

He fixed his broken foot during the ski season. He's working on mending his back this summer.