Page 326 of 329 FirstFirst ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 LastLast
Results 8,126 to 8,150 of 8205
  1. #8126
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    3,923
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20191002_180204.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	584.1 KB 
ID:	296228
    West Seattle GC

  2. #8127
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    3,923
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20191002_183410.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	696.6 KB 
ID:	296229

  3. #8128
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Westchester, New York
    Posts
    3,737
    Going to play 18 tomorrow!
    Hope everything goes well.
    肉豆蔻崔

  4. #8129
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    on the edge
    Posts
    5,844
    Quote Originally Posted by nutmegchoi View Post
    Going to play 18 tomorrow!
    Hope everything goes well.
    Awesome

    When my hand was hurting more warmup actually helped. After about 30 balls the pain wasn't as noticeable anymore.
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

    BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

  5. #8130
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Midgaard
    Posts
    2,744
    I went up there for the Web.com tournament a couple months ago and walked a few holes, but I haven't played there yet. It looks fantastic. I also play golf with the membership director occasionally. He of course says it's incredible since he's also trying to get me to join, but I believe him. have a few friends that are members and say it's top notch. I just talked to one of them today and he said they just punched the greens, fyi. The clubhouse isn't done yet, but the course is in great shape.

  6. #8131
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Westchester, New York
    Posts
    3,737
    Rushed into tee time without warming up.
    First few holes were horrible then started making some pars.
    And here comes the wind.
    Strong wind from all directions!
    Played horrible golf but it was great to be out again.

    Hate the guy but love his golf courses.



    Struggle was real.



    My best shot of the day.
    Par 3.
    Birdied.

    肉豆蔻崔

  7. #8132
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    561
    Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20191002_180204.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	584.1 KB 
ID:	296228
    West Seattle GC
    Designed by the guy who designed Pebble Beach

    Sent from my I3123 using Tapatalk

  8. #8133
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Westchester, New York
    Posts
    3,737

    Fore! Who's playing golf, yo-

    Had a perfect day with not so perfect play at Hudson National Golf Club.
    Fall golf is priceless.

    肉豆蔻崔

  9. #8134
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    crown of the continent
    Posts
    13,940
    Quote Originally Posted by SirVicSmasher View Post
    Designed by the guy who designed Pebble Beach

    Sent from my I3123 using Tapatalk
    Played another of his designs yesterday, JH Golf and Tennis. Perfect day and group. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1434.JPG 
Views:	32 
Size:	368.0 KB 
ID:	296896Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1433.JPG 
Views:	32 
Size:	322.5 KB 
ID:	296900

    A little putting practice at Snow King now that they are closed for the season.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1430.JPG 
Views:	31 
Size:	235.7 KB 
ID:	296905


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

    Patterson Hood of the DBT's

  10. #8135
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    648
    Quote Originally Posted by Tye 1on View Post
    Played another of his designs yesterday, JH Golf and Tennis. Perfect day and group. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1434.JPG 
Views:	32 
Size:	368.0 KB 
ID:	296896Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1433.JPG 
Views:	32 
Size:	322.5 KB 
ID:	296900

    A little putting practice at Snow King now that they are closed for the season.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1430.JPG 
Views:	31 
Size:	235.7 KB 
ID:	296905


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Sorry dude but he means H Chandler Egan, but G&T is a fun Track none the less!

  11. #8136
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    On Vacation for the Duration
    Posts
    11,321
    Hanging for three days Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KIMG1647.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	1.03 MB 
ID:	297021off the 5th hole at my brother house. Gonna play another 18 today.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

  12. #8137
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    crown of the continent
    Posts
    13,940
    Quote Originally Posted by beer30 View Post
    Sorry dude but he means H Chandler Egan, but G&T is a fun Track none the less!
    Ah good catch...i think Jones may have said PB's 18th inspired him on G&T's 11th...
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

    Patterson Hood of the DBT's

  13. #8138
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    884
    Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    Hanging for three days Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KIMG1647.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	1.03 MB 
ID:	297021off the 5th hole at my brother house. Gonna play another 18 today.
    Those are some super grippy golf shoes to be hanging like that... for three days non the less. South America I presume?

  14. #8139
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    444
    Missoula, this morning

    Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

  15. #8140
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    On Vacation for the Duration
    Posts
    11,321
    Phucking phone. Posts inverted pictures and hides my apps all the time.

    Played a match with my brother for the family trophy. Undulating greens running at a 10 was new to me and took away my short game. My bro was playing his first round of the year. It was a pretty even match. Hit, recover, hit, recover, hit again.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	oldcourse card.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	991.6 KB 
ID:	297451

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chrisgolf.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	1.80 MB 
ID:	297452
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

  16. #8141
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Westchester, New York
    Posts
    3,737
    I have a special talent making a birdie into a bogey.

    肉豆蔻崔

  17. #8142
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    558
    Annual Boys and Girls Club tourney at Edgewood. Shot a 59 in a 4-person scramble. A little disappointing after 56 last year. 53 won it... but a beautiful day with the boys!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7606.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	1.56 MB 
ID:	297852
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7612.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	1.66 MB 
ID:	297853
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7614.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	1.86 MB 
ID:	297854

  18. #8143
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Westchester, New York
    Posts
    3,737
    It was beautiful out today, until it started raining.

    Griffith E Harris Golf Course.
    Greenwich, Connecticut.

    肉豆蔻崔

  19. #8144
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    713
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1932.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	1.60 MB 
ID:	298802Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1934.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	1.61 MB 
ID:	298803

    Country Club of North Carolina


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  20. #8145
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    on the edge
    Posts
    5,844

    Fore! Who's playing golf, yo-

    Quote Originally Posted by dtown View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1932.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	1.60 MB 
ID:	298802Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1934.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	1.61 MB 
ID:	298803

    Country Club of North Carolina


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Wow...that's no bullshit right there
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

    BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

  21. #8146
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    in a box on the porch
    Posts
    4,270
    Quote Originally Posted by dtown View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1932.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	1.60 MB 
ID:	298802Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1934.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	1.61 MB 
ID:	298803

    Country Club of North Carolina


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Recognized those holes 13&14 I think. Dad and I won the national father son there.

  22. #8147
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    on the edge
    Posts
    5,844

    Fore! Who's playing golf, yo-

    Got new driver this year and regripped with a new brand of midsized that's a little bigger than golf pride midsized, which fit me perfectly.

    Struggled with right misses off the tee this year and just thought I sucked.

    Lightbulb finally came on and I've been experimenting with smaller grip sizes. Holy fuck I'm an idiot for not figuring this out sooner.

    Ended up going a hair smaller than irons and what a difference. Easily getting hands through like everything else.
    Last edited by booner; 10-23-2019 at 09:46 PM.
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

    BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

  23. #8148
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    Got new driver this year and regripped with a new brand of midsized that's a little bigger than golf pride midsized, which fit me perfectly.

    Struggled with right misses off the tee this year and just thought I sucked.

    Lightbulb finally came on and I've been experimenting with smaller grip sizes. Holy fuck I'm an idiot for not figuring this out sooner.

    Ended up going a hair smaller than irons and what a difference. Easily getting hands through like everything else.
    Outside of my putter, I don't mess with grip sizes.

  24. #8149
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Westchester, New York
    Posts
    3,737

    Fore! Who's playing golf, yo-

    I canít tee off anymore.
    My driver and 3 wood went down the drain.
    My approach shots (50-80 range) and chip shots arenít as good.
    Irons hit well and I can putt better.
    All these happened after the hand surgery.

    Going to plat Hyannisport Golf Clubs in Cape Code this weekend.

    Next weekend, driving up to Boston to play with 3 other girlfriends.
    That should be a fun short trip.
    肉豆蔻崔

  25. #8150
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,919
    Quote Originally Posted by nutmegchoi View Post
    I can’t tee off anymore.
    My driver and 3 wood went down the drain.
    .
    Hit 5 iron off the tee until you have your confidence back.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •