Page 241 of 402 FirstFirst ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,025 of 10029
    Taking clubs to Kauai...

5 over for 9 holes tonight and felt like I was 20 over.

I'll be in the corner
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

hee hee! 19 over is my best round ever! from the white tees!

About to head over to Little Traverse Bay GC. A good 3000' lower in elevation than my home course, could be interesting figuring out distances...with rental clubs no less.
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

I Made Bogey

https://imadebogey.com

For golfers who aren't afraid to go for it all and make bogey.

1 under after 6...on cruise control. Finished 5 over. For 9

Oops

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

This AM

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    1 under after 6...on cruise control. Finished 5 over. For 9

Oops
    Cart girl got to you on the 5th for a refill?
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Fore! Who's playing golf, yo-

The cart girls at this place are unreal. All of them smokeshow college broads.
    One for each nine too

The girl tonight looked like kate Hudson with a body that says, I play college soccer.

So yeah...It was definitely a result of her coming around too much

Just picked up a new golf shirt.

Most of you probably have no idea. Those who do will understand how excited I am

The cart girls at this place are unreal. All of them smokeshow college broads.
    One for each nine too

The girl tonight looked like kate Hudson with a body that says, I play college soccer.

So yeah...It was definitely a result of her coming around too much
    I have the same problem. Some of our cart girls are so hot all I can usually think about is pussy for that hole. Makes for about 4 shit holes/round.

Boy did I fucking stink up the joint today... God damn... Luckily, I did it at a course I will never, ever, for the rest of my goddamned life, play again. (The Meadows, in Littleton, btw.) Teed off at 654 with DasB and a couple of friends. One would think that would be a prime regulars spot. Instead, they had every goddamned machine in the club's fleet out working on the place like they're hosting the fucking US Open tomorrow, except for every single beverage cart, of which we saw 0 in 18 holes. Playing through a course that's under construction like the fucking L.I.E. is bad enough, but it seemed pretty obvious the guys were trying to be as difficult to be around as possible... Mowers that were sitting idle would magically spring to life at the top of someone's back swing... I had one dude drive his little club car up behind the tee box while we were teeing off, and somehow after sitting there idling for 3 minutes, right at the top of my back swing, he needed to set the e-brake. Another dude was painting lines in front of a green as we approached. We stood there for a couple of minutes, and the guy just didn't move out of the way. So we yelled fore, and the guy finally takes 10 steps off the apron, but then continues to paint the whole time we're on the green. DasB was going to complain and try to score a free round, but honestly, I wouldn't go again for free. What a bunch of cunts. And I snapped the club head off my driver on the first goddamned tee... Perfectly good drive too! DasB was nice enough to lend me one of his new fangled ladies tennis racquet drivers, which I proceeded to spray all over the place like an asshole. And it went down hill from there... lol... Beautiful day for golf though! What a fucking game. Good seeing you Das...
    Last edited by stfu&gbtw; 07-21-2017 at 02:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    Hugh Conway sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I guess stfu might be right about steel toed boots
    Quote Originally Posted by pedoherp69 View Post
    I know actual transpeople.
    Quote Originally Posted by rokjoxx View Post
    We is got a good military, maybe cause some kids get to shooting sports early here.

In my last 27 holes I've had 21 par putts.... and three pars

those three keep you coming back!

Seriously. If I could make half I'd be a happy camper

A PGA professional only averages 50% makes from 8ft. It's 99% from 3 feet.

Wow. That seems really low. Unfortunately I tend to miss a lot of 4-5 footers it seems like. Those always feel very make-able.

Nine holes. 3 GIR. 38. Chipping practice pays.

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    Nine holes. 3 GIR. 38. Chipping practice pays.
    Nice. Those rounds feel better than hitting everything in regulation and not converting anything all day

Nice. Those rounds feel better than hitting everything in regulation and not converting anything all day
    I'm not familiar with that feeling. I covered my chip in lone bird with a 3 putt on one of the GIR's. Yep, sub 40 felt good.

That shirt is fucking $

What'd I miss? What shirt?

Fore! Who's playing golf, yo-

Beat my personal best today at Omni Interlocken. 2 over 74. And I had a 3 putt par from 30 feet and missed 3 birdie putts under 10 feet. Could have easily shot under par but fuck am I stoked! Love this game. Today at least.
    Last edited by Fritz; 07-23-2017 at 06:09 PM.

congrats, man!

Nice Fritz!!

Super day at JH Golf and Tennis today, carded a 53/44 over 6800 yards of 129 slope fun. Cutting down on three-putts really helps, it turns out...

Second most unusual birdie experience of my career so far. The winged birds. Two of the three of us had hit our second shots on an average par 4, and we were looking for my big hitter bud's ball further down the fairway, and saw a hawk sitting right on the fringe. Hey, that's about where the ball should be. Start driving toward it, fucker tried to take off with his golf ball in his talons, maybe thought it was an egg. Dropped it. He played it as it laid. It flew in to a nearby tree and glared at us, then flew away bitching.

Other bird was sitting on a buckrail fence a few years ago, about 30 yards from the tee and got brained by a tee shot from a woman in our group. Dead as a doornail. She felt awful, we had a hard time not laughing as it was a sonata-driving magpie...
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's