Page 319 of 401 FirstFirst ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... LastLast
Results 7,951 to 7,975 of 10019
    Quote Originally Posted by Iowagriz View Post
    I haven't played more than a dozen rounds since college (30yrs ago), but I'll be getting back into the game late this summer and next year. Can't wait to try the new equipment and see if it + lessons can straighten out my slice.

Humble brag of the view from our kitchen on the 16th of The Ranch Club in Missoula. Won't be finished until Christmas.
    Sweet! You've got to setup a spot to hit from your backyard at that green for the evenings before the sun goes down but the course is cleared out.

^^^agree, at the very least chip practice after hours.

Bad news for that view is that we are about 200 yards from the tee box. Impact resistant windows have been purchased.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

I haven't played more than a dozen rounds since college (30yrs ago), but I'll be getting back into the game late this summer and next year. Can't wait to try the new equipment and see if it + lessons can straighten out my slice.

Humble brag of the view from our kitchen on the 16th of The Ranch Club in Missoula. Won't be finished until Christmas.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    gorgeous, man. way to go!

Heading to Streamsong next week - hoping we at least dont get rained on. I can deal with heat.

Also just finalized Bandon for the first week of October. Fucking stoked.

Forgot my 46 deg at the practice green and flailed my way to a 44 in the Wednesday 4 ball. Good news was I finally got paired with a partner who had a 17 handicap with a hot hand 41 and we won $30 each. My wedge was still leaning against the bench when I went back to look. Cost me 3 strokes.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Hi friend.. I can fix your slice. You a member there?

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    Hi friend.. I can fix your slice. You a member there?
    Not yet, no need to pay the dues until I get into the house. Need to save all the money I can.

Hell, I'll even need clubs and accessories. Haven't owned any since college.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Hell, I'll even need clubs and accessories. Haven't owned any since college.
    Don't spend a lot of money is my best advice on that. If you want a lite weight iron shaft get a club head designed for a lite weight shaft. You can't go wrong with Big Bertha irons if you are returning to the game. Even the 2008 Big Bertha iron is excellent. Getting a driver you like is not easy but with interchangeable shafts you can get all kinds of different ones on ebay. Driver heads are all good it's the shaft and length that matters. I've been "fitted" a couple times and haven't been happy with what I ended up with. It's just a starting point.

Quote Originally Posted by RockChalk View Post
    Also just finalized Bandon for the first week of October. Fucking stoked.
    You have a crew going with you? There's a chance I'll be there with some friends around the same time. Never been.

Fore! Who's playing golf, yo-

When is the housewarming party, friend???!!!

wooley, i tried to pm you but you are not accepting pms! ski to be? art shirk? bobby? anybody want to play around july 26/27?

I'll figure out the pm situ later. Just pm'd you. I hear that my email is available on the dark web so maybe look there?

Skitobe in on the DL.

is that disabled list or down low?

He fixed his broken foot during the ski season. He's working on mending his back this summer.

Hell, I'll even need clubs and accessories.
    there is a tgr type golf fourm that has a big market place, shit, drs change out clubs quicker than dentists skiers. cant remember the site but will look for it. i think fritz brought it up here once.

EDIT: found it. https://forums.golfwrx.com/

Quote Originally Posted by hawkgt View Post
    there is a tgr type golf fourm that has a big market place, shit, drs change out clubs quicker than dentists skiers. cant remember the site but will look for it. i think fritz brought it up here once.

EDIT: found it. https://forums.golfwrx.com/
    Yep. Great site

Ebay is awesome for buying used clubs too. Better than WRX imo
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    You have a crew going with you? There's a chance I'll be there with some friends around the same time. Never been.
    Yep, we'll be rolling 8-10 deep and staying off property - buddy's family has a beach house just south of town. PM me if you end up going!

Fore! Who's playing golf, yo-

Spectator can walk free at Bandon Dunes. That’s rare..

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    wooley, i tried to pm you but you are not accepting pms! ski to be? art shirk? bobby? anybody want to play around july 26/27?
    Redtail Sunday 8:21, join us

Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    you crazy guy. i hope you're in a cart with some ice at least. i'm in mt. vernon heading for victoria, bc early tomorrow.

play well and we'll play when i get back. also have passes for the korn ferry tournament if you want to come. the boy is officially a volunteer again and walking 18 3 days as my assistant walking scorer.

Quote Originally Posted by RockChalk View Post
    Yep, we'll be rolling 8-10 deep and staying off property - buddy's family has a beach house just south of town. PM me if you end up going!
    Nice! Potential merging of the groups...

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    i also finally get to play pumpkin ridge as a benefit of volunteering. the best deal previously was 2 for 1 but this year they're actually doing a volunteer play free day. not sure what course yet. witch hollow is a beast for the tourament set up. i'll be playing white.

Definitely a cart, and yes I bring ice packs. Usually hybrid or less and mellow swing

Old Fart League Nite. Chipped to 8' on the 1st green and realized I'd left my putter on the practice green after giving one of the gals a chipping lesson. Holed the putt for par with my 3 wood and took a cart to retrieve my putter. Went down hill from there to a 47. I did feel 5 good swings so progress. One of the gals in the group in front of us aced the 166 yd par 3 with a driver.

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    Spectator can walk free at Bandon Dunes. That’s rare..
    So is snow, but we got it one time:
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gol...ndon-dunes/amp (that’s our intrepid Bandon crew; we go in winter...)