FS:Echo Ion 10'6wt with Orvis CWLA reel

Looking to sell my Echo Ion 10'6wt 4pc. Comes with a new Orvis Clearwater LA reel loaded with SA 6wt floater. All items are in new condition. Rod has maybe 6 days on it and reel and line has 1 day use. Even has a new 9' 3x leader. Just tie a large rodent on the end and start fishing! Rod comes with a tube and sock, reel comes with original box and cover.
    $250.00 shipped

I can get some pics up later if needed.
    Last edited by 2FUNKY; 05-03-2012 at 06:59 PM.

PM sent...

^Replied

Still for sale.

Price drop. I have over $300 into this set up so $250 is a great deal for a sweet set up.
    I have not heard back from igBand so it is still up for grabs. Gotta move this thing!

Ok, so I had a few offers but nothing substantial. So i had Steve Godshal build a line for a different rod, that didn't work well, so I tried that line on this rod and Holy Fuck, I am keeping it. The line was a custom 385grn 30' Nympher Supreme head with a mendmaster running line. You can single spey out to 80' with a ton of junk on the end, over hand to infinity. This will now be my Grande Ronde, Deschutes, and SF Clearwater, A run Clearwater rod. Gonna chuck some streamers this weekend with it on the CDA river.