Props to Powder7.com

Wanted to order some stuff from them, but had never heard of them.

Did a search on here, saw that the owner is the friend of a mag, so I pulled the trigger.

Good service. Never dealt with a human, made the order on the website, got an email confirmation followed by a UPS tracking number, gear showed up on my doorstep today as advertised.

Chalk me up as a satisfied custumer.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Got some good deals on pivot 18 last season, one missing template, they sent it right away. good company
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)

Ditto. Got some CoreUPT Guerlians mid-season from them. Quick shipping, very friendly customer service over the phone.

Local company, had a friend that worked there so its real place. Or my friend wasn't real.

Whatever. It happens.

Smile Thanks!

Thanks for you business! We are a real shop located in Golden, CO. We ship super fast with hassle free returns (if you need it). Feel free to check us out at powder7.com. We're happy to talk on the phone about ski options too.

We'll have a bunch of new demo skis next week. So if you're looking for a lightly used set of skis, keep an eye on our website or call us to see if we have what you want. Thanks again!