56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Conjugal Bliss - Full Enjoyment

4 7.14%
  • Just Sex

19 33.93%
  • No Thanks

33 58.93%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    No they don't lubricate (but shit - how many lubes are out there?) and yes they have a clit: http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TS/SRS.html

NSFW, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    No they don't lubricate (but shit - how many lubes are out there?) and yes they have a clit: http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TS/SRS.html

NSFW, of course.
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    There is absolutely no way I am going to click on that link
    Gimme five, I'm still alive!
    Ain't no luck, I learned to duck!

Quote Originally Posted by St. Jerry View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    There is absolutely no way I am going to click on that link
    Actually extremely interesting. I scrolled over the pictures but there is a lot of text there that will make you say huh how bout that.

I wouldnt touch one of these goddamn horror shows, I can't feel right calling them either he or she to me they are its, but at the same time, I really dont have the understanding to feel comfortable making the claim that these people are lost of confused or just freaks, for all I know they really are women trapped in men's bodies, who the hell am I to say otherwise. Shit turns my stomach though.

I acn be perfectly honest and say I wouldnt hit it even if I didnt know. Even if she wasnt a dude, girls that look that high maintenance are usually extremely annoying to me, no way I could stomach putting the effort in to close the deal.
    Last edited by leroy jenkins; 04-05-2012 at 06:20 AM.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Are you douchebags seriously debating Jenna Jameson's female-ness?
    You had me until..

To the poll:

If I knew - no.
    If I didn't know? Hell Yeah.

Same for all of you, unless you're gay.
    Not wanting to bang a dude makes you gay???

Thats like the Simpsons being real and not cartoons.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

Yea, why not?

I have a feeling most of you are full of shit.You talk a big game but in reality you'd ride it switch to the road.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    I have a feeling most of you are full of shit.You talk a big game but in reality you'd start talking to her, get all nervous, wimper like a little bitch and then head home to rub one out to her
    FIFY.

I guess they're right though, they wouldn't hit it
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunco perfectly summarizing TGR View Post
    It is like Days of Our Lives', but with retards.

video
    http://youtu.be/03IJj7mfYg4

adam's apple seems fairly visible.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Tuckerman View Post
    Not wanting to bang a dude makes you gay???

Thats like the Simpsons being real and not cartoons.
    Reading comprehension fail. If you didn't know Jenna used to be a dude you'd think she'd be rather sexually attractive, unless you're not into fit, toned, women.

Kied is offline Inconsiderate Tree Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Wow. That vid settles it for me. Even if "she" were a real woman I wouldn't want anything to do with her. Annoying as hell and dumber than a stump.

Trying not to be bigoted or closed minded but I really don't get transgender operations.

What other mental condition do we indulge with surgery to make the physical world match what is in the patients head?

Quote Originally Posted by Lurch View Post
    What other mental condition do we indulge with surgery to make the physical world match what is in the patients head?
    I'd say when we're talking about cosmetic surgery the answer is lots of things. People who are unhappy with their bodies go under the knife all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kied View Post
    Wow. That vid settles it for me. Even if "she" were a real woman I wouldn't want anything to do with her. Annoying as hell and dumber than a stump.
    She doesn't sound like she would do well in the questions section of the pagent. We can definately agree on that. She may be annoying but I could put up with that for a few hours cause, if she were real, I would admittedly love to bang the hell out of her. Call me hetero if you want.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tunco View Post
    Yea, why not?
    Tunco. I thought you had four eyeballs the last time I looked. Plastic surgery? Unhappy with your appearance? Please bring back the old avatar.
    Last edited by Garbanzo; 04-05-2012 at 04:09 PM.
    when you really, really need to slap someone, just do it, and then yell, "Mosquito!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kied View Post
    Annoying as hell ...
    Which is odd for a pageant contestant.

Reading comprehension fail. If you didn't know Jenna used to be a dude you'd think she'd be rather sexually attractive, unless you're not into fit, toned, women.
    Dude, shes fucking wierd looking. The pics dont bring it out cus im sure theyre at the perfect angle, but watch that video, it looks like a tranny. I mean a not so ugly tranny, like pageant level trany, not street walking in rio kinda tranny but she still looks like a freak.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Check it...
    "In a perfect world I'd have all 10 fingers on my left hand, so I could just use my right hand for punching."

yeah, no thanks.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Bloody origami, that's discussing. They can probably make that dick a swan but it would not make that dude a bird.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

eewww & eewww

I aint watching that vid, but I did check out the link Tipp posted and all I can say is Goddamn. I'm humbled.

Had no idea they could rearrange things that realistically.

Seriously, if some good looking post-op came onto you in a bar or nightclub you'd probably never know the difference until it was too late.
    ...Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain...

"I enjoy skinny skiing, bullfights on acid..." - Lacy Underalls

The problems we face will not be solved by the minds that created them.

Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw_Willie View Post
    Seriously, if some good looking post-op came onto you in a bar or nightclub you'd probably never know the difference until it was too late.
    I've definately met a couple beautiful girls that used to be guys(like 10 years ago). I would have never know if my friends hadn't told me. They were certainly the best looking woman in the room, ironically. Plastic surgery can do wonders with hormones.

You guys are ridiculous.

It is not like your dick will fall off the instant it touches what use to be a dick but now is a mutilated inside out sock....

Most of you don't need to be attracted to or even like a chick to "hit it" provided there isn't a better looking girl around and your friends aren't watching, so who cares if she use to be a man? A lot of you are obviously attracted to her... whats the difference between her and the willing fat chick???

No...there's no way in hell I could have watched that whole video...20 seconds was enough. But I DID find that background music that was playing in it funny as hell!

--
    "The reason death sticks so closely to life isn't biological necessity - it's envy. Life is so beautiful that death has fallen in love with it; a jealous, possesive love that grabs at what it can." by Yann Martel from Life of Pi

Posted by DJSapp:
    "Squirrels are rats with good PR."

Quote Originally Posted by Tuckerman View Post
    Bloody origami, that's discussing. They can probably make that dick a swan but it would not make that dude a bird.
    award worthy post above.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel