• Conjugal Bliss - Full Enjoyment

4 7.14%
  • Just Sex

19 33.93%
  • No Thanks

33 58.93%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Would you screw Jenna?

Chix are like that. So much guilt after a quick shag in the parking lot.

Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    I bet Jenna wouldn't "hit" anyone on this board...

I would be more upset by the fact that I fucked a random stranger than that I fucked a "man that use to be a woman" if I were to somehow have sex with a man that use to be a woman, unknowingly, but that is pretty unlikely to happen, because I don't have sex with random strangers.

The thing is, I take "hit it" to mean random, one night stand type sex... so who really cares what she use to be??? Shes attractive or she isn't... she has convincing girl parts... why do you care???

If you are talking about having an actual relationship with Jenna, then yeah.. its a little different.. she use to be a man and will never be a real woman.

What I am taking offense with, though, is that because this person was born a man, but decided to be changed to a woman (something that I have a really hard time understanding, by the way...) and because she/he makes a convincing, attractive woman, everyone is all ohh would you fuck her/him... as if this person wants to have sex with any of these people, or as if this person goes out and tricks heterosexual men into unknowingly having sex with her/him... and even if she did.. whose fault is it, really? Unless there is an actual relationship.. you meet a her, you "hit it".. oops.. that is what you get, it wont kill you, it wont make you gay...

Its not that I care about Jenna, personally, because she pretty much asked for it with the whole pageant thing, but there are lots of other people who have this gender identity issue, and are probably being affected by all the talk over Jenna... not all of them get to be all hot like Jenna, and it has to be a tough boat to row...
    Thanks for chiming in. There is a lot more to 'Would you screw Jenna' than the title suggests. It must be tough being a transexual. Going through all that therapy and surgery and re-alignment of ones life to be a woman -- that is the ultimate 'send it'. Jenna sent it good and the ride for her is not over yet. She has to deal with all of us who have a hard time wrapping 'sex change' around our heads or our dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    you'd be upset you fucked a random stranger?
    I'm sure I could be tempted for a chick with a hot body, but not something I would brag about. I'm also very happy to be STD free and not stalked by some wacko chick that think I love them just cause we partook after a late night or some partying.

'Would you screw Jenna' = would you be tempted to have a one night stand with Jenna. Not to say there is anything good or bad about it. But also, what then of a relationship? If she is a straight transexual, then maybe she would want to meet some woman who is now a guy? to have someone who understands?
    Last edited by Garbanzo; 04-09-2012 at 06:22 PM.
    when you really, really need to slap someone, just do it, and then yell, "Mosquito!"

Quote Originally Posted by Garbanzo View Post
    I'm sure I could be tempted for a chick with a hot body, but not something I would brag about. I'm also very happy to be STD free and not stalked by some wacko chick that think I love them just cause we partook after a late night or some partying.
    Yeah right. You wouldn't be telling your buddies about the smoking hot piece of ass you scored. Given that you seem to have no problem screwing a dude as long as he resembles a chick, perhaps this isn't surprising.

As for the rest of it, the equation is simple. Condom + motel room/car/open field or woods (a lot of chicks really dig that) + don't give out phone number = freedom from worry.
    ...Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain...

"I enjoy skinny skiing, bullfights on acid..." - Lacy Underalls

The problems we face will not be solved by the minds that created them.

Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw_Willie View Post
    ... the equation is simple. Condom + motel room/car/open field or woods (a lot of chicks really dig that) + don't give out phone number = freedom from worry.
    I'm not sure a lot of really hot chicks have to resort to one night stands with complete strangers. A coworker, classmate or neighbour has a better chance than 'random guy'.

Reality:

you met her in the local bar = she knows everyone you know

you met her on vacation = you have an STD that a condom is helpless to prevent or she gave you hepatitis from a kiss that infected your bleeding gums cause you brush too hard before going on a date.

Random sex is like swimming in a puddle cause you don't believe there is anything better.
    when you really, really need to slap someone, just do it, and then yell, "Mosquito!"

Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw_Willie View Post
    Yeah right. You wouldn't be telling your buddies about the smoking hot piece of ass you scored. Given that you seem to have no problem screwing a dude as long as he resembles a chick, perhaps this isn't surprising.
    On the other side you don't exactly tell your buddies about the whale you harpooned last night either.

You meet her in a bar after a couple beers and hook up. Guess what? Assuming her lady bits are in full working order and convincing enough you will never know that you just hooked up with someone that was born a male.

an STD that a condom is helpless to prevent ...
    Name one.

Hugh Conway Guest
    I'm not sure a lot of really hot chicks have to resort to one night stands with complete strangers.
    I assume you are excluding the number that exchange sex/companionship of varying duration for "consideration"?

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    you have an STD that a condom is helpless to prevent ...
    Name one.
    I thought they taught that shit in grade 7 sex-ed. I could name three common ones that you get even if you use a condom.

Like hell I am going to be a sex educator. Search JONG...
    Last edited by Garbanzo; 04-10-2012 at 01:59 AM.

I thought they taught that shit in grade 7 sex-ed. I could name three common ones that you get even if you use a condom.

Like hell I am going to be a sex educator. Search JONG...
    I'm not an idiot. Unless you consider Crabs an STD (they're not) then latex condoms help protect against every SEXUALLY transmitted disease common in North America.
    Quote Originally Posted by FDA
    condoms (rubbers, prophylactics) ... help reduce the spread of sexually transmitted diseases. These diseases include HIV (the virus that causes AIDS), chlamydia, genital herpes, genital warts, gonorrhea, hepatitis B, and syphilis. You can get them through having sex -- vaginal, anal, or oral.
    Note I said "help protect." There is no guarantee, especially if the condom breaks, but it does help.

Your turn, professor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
    is a male.
    Fixed it for you. And the dood above is not a cat.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    ... I'm not an idiot. Unless you consider Crabs an STD (they're not) then latex condoms help protect against every SEXUALLY transmitted disease common in North America.

I said "help protect." There is no guarantee, especially if the condom breaks, but it does help.

Sure, if you expand 'prevent' to 'help protect' then they do help protect a lot more than they prevent. I am sure the FDA would like you to use a condom and probably over-promotes the usefulness of them because they are the only thing the FDA can promote that does anything. In many cases they do not help protect or prevent a whole lot against the top three passed STD's:

1) Herpes. Condom use may help reduce chances by 30%.
    2) HPV + other cancers that can be caused by HPV.
    3) Crabbs and Scabbies are a sexualy transmitted disease -- not exclusivley, but commonly transmitted that way. I suppose they are more unpleasant than 'diseases'. A dood I know got them from a chick he met online. Nasty shit.
    Last edited by Garbanzo; 04-10-2012 at 09:49 PM.

A condom can and does "help prevent" all these diseases - thus making this untrue (or at the very least inexact):

Quote Originally Posted by Garbanzo
    an STD that a condom is helpless to prevent ...
    But whatever. Back on topic:

I don't care whether or not she is a "woman." Why not call her one anyway if she looks, acts, and feels she is female? Societally it's just a label - her physiology doesn't really matter to anyone besides her.

Hugh Conway Guest
    because apparently there are a bunch of insecure dudes who are threatened because they think a chick who's "actually a dude" is hot

middle of the page tunes

Silent....but shredly.

Don't forget the classic!

This thread reminds me of that time my roommate accidentally got head from a guy in honalulu
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Just saw this interview with Barbara Walters today. I thought she comes across much more girl and smart than the video posted earlier. It can only be watched on YouTube.

edit: brave even comes to mind. They will be talking about the sex change and also with the Donald on 20/20 tonight.

Last edited by Garbanzo; 04-10-2012 at 04:13 PM.

Just saw this interview with Barbara Walters today. I thought she comes across much more girl and smart than the video posted earlier. It can only be watched on YouTube.

edit: brave even comes to mind. They will be talking about the sex change and also with the Donald on 20/20 tonight.
    I'm not sure where the other video was taped (too lazy to watch it again) but it just confirms to some extent that people like her, and gay people in general, act differently in different social settings. She really didn't strike me as real bright but moreso than the other video. I've known MANY gay people and one thing really strikes me as true. They don't typically act the same around straight people as they do around other gay people. Case in point: Had hung around a house of gay people with my girlfriend and had heard them all talk millions of times. One time I pulled up to SA to get some gas/food and they didn't notice my pull up. Talk about a change in manurism and speech. Nothing against flamers but holy shit there was a BIG change. The way this person acted when straight people weren't around was amazingly different. Again you can't generalize but I've seen it with my eyes and heard it with my ears. I was pretty shocked they felt uncomfortable around me in that they wouldn't act like they otherwise do as I had been to gay clubs with them and they knew I didn't care what the hell they did as long as they knew I wasn't gonna be crossing swords with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Crass3000 View Post
    I'm not sure where the other video was taped (too lazy to watch it again) but it just confirms to some extent that people like her, and gay people in general, act differently in different social settings. I've known MANY gay people and one thing really strikes me as true. They don't typically act the same around straight people as they do around other gay people.
    Are you suggesting that Barbara Walters is:

a. Gay
    b. Transgender

manurism
    they probably need to adjust hormone dosages to cure those.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Are you suggesting that Barbara Walters is:

a. Gay
    b. Transgender

they probably need to adjust hormone dosages to cure those.
    Nice try to warp my words if thats what you meant but I was obviously talking about the video of the Canadian that Barbara Walters did. And as far as manurisms go I don't think you have any clue. The manurisms are part of socialization in the gay community. They may always be a little feminine but they can turn the manurisms off and on at will and it has nothing to do with hormones. My example was about gay men but it certainly applied to the Canadian in the first video in real life. Once again, I like how all these experts chime in who likely have little to no experience around said people. I've been around just about every segment of society at one time or another for extended periods of time and I typically can tell you how shit works.

Quote Originally Posted by Crass3000 View Post
    as far as manurisms go I don't think you have any clue.
    Other than how to spell them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

What's funny about this thread is all the internet tough guys talking about how they wouldn't touch her. Did you get a blood test on the last chick you hooked up with? Maybe every woman you ever touched once was a man.

There's only two real ways to know:

1. Get a blood test
    2. Get her preggo

The rest can be explained away or faked.
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Other than how to spell them?
    Way to go. I'm glad you work hard to spell things. It's been a while since I've been in college and while I do my best, I'm not whipping out dictionary.com to impress you. But I'm glad you have such a great and informed cumback. After all, that's what makes this place informative.

Garbonzo some serious keyboard diarhea on his hands. Reminds me a lot of that fuckin whack job "cliff huckable" that used to annoy the fuck out of everyone a few years back.
    Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature... Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller