WTT: DPS Lotus 138 + STH 16

192cm DPS Lotus 138's mounted with STH16's for a 306mm bsl.

Looking to find a 110+ waist ski that will do everything like the wailer 112 or nordica patron, dukes would be good too. .

what have ya?

rocker?
    flex?
    pure?

bump.
    In search of the elusive artic powder weasel ...

pm sent 1234

These are 2006/2007, flex 2, rocker 2, white w/ red pin stripe topsheet- only pure carbon construction at this time. The skis have some chipping on the tips, otherwise in great condition, perfect bases. The binders are also in great shape. This set up has only seen a handful of powder days each season.

You sure it says R2 on them? I ask because:
    Quote Originally Posted by marshalolson View Post
    rocker 0 - (skinny tips, first year, plastic sidewall, white w/ red pinstripe) - lowest rocker, balanced tip and tail. i felt there was too much taper in the tip, which made these overly turny, and they lost stability.

rocker 1 - (wider tips, bamboo sidewall, white w/ red stripe) - slightly more rocker that rocker 0, super fun ski in corn, pow and pretty much everywhere.

rocker 2 - (black topsheet, bamboo sidewall) - flatter tail than rocker 1, different shovel profile. i felt these where the the most boardy and least resposive of the iterations. i prefered rocker 1 in all snow conditons.

rocker 3/3.1/3.2 - (red topsheets, plastic sidewalls) - combining a tail similar to rocker 1 with mega shovel rocker. all are pretty similar, jsut playing around with where the rocker lines are and how it profiles up from the plane.

overall, i have found that the rocker 3/3.1/3.2 are the most stable at speed, most "stompy", most reactive and manuverable, etc. all around the best. from there, i find rocker 1 to be my next favorite. super versatile. i really don't care for the rocker 0 tip, now, after skiing the wide tip generations. the rocker 2 is a great ski, and works well, but it is the least reactive and manuverable, and skis the most like a "regular" ski of the bunch.
    "Alpine rock and steep, deep powder are what I seek, and I will always find solace there." - Bean Bowers

photos

The rocker isn't identified. I didn't realize the first gen was referred to as "rocker 0"??

By this definition they would be "rocker 1 - (wider tips, bamboo sidewall, white w/ red stripe) - slightly more rocker that rocker 0, super fun ski in corn, pow and pretty much everywhere. "

we share the same local, you have something for trade?

nah, I've got two pairs of 202 L138s and nothing in the midfat I want to part with.

Unless you want some tokyo Gotamas and/or brown BD Zealots (both mounted with large Dukes).
    "Alpine rock and steep, deep powder are what I seek, and I will always find solace there." - Bean Bowers

photos

Quote Originally Posted by AlpenDude View Post
    192cm DPS Lotus 138's mounted with STH16's for a 306mm bsl.

Looking to find a 110+ waist ski that will do everything like the wailer 112 or nordica patron, dukes would be good too. .

what have ya?
    throwing it out there: 188 moment ruby's (white wolfman graphic) mounted with small dukes @312mm on the line... used only 5 days (MINT CONDISH) Very versatile ski, albeit short on rocker/shape technology...
    ... jfost is really ignorant, he often just needs simple facts laid out for him...

Sent a PM about 187 Praxis Concepts.