Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    when you speak of what your dinner is saying to you, in America, we call those farts.
    or nothing like a great big burp when your done dinner to say " thats was good".....
    always forward but never straight

Quote Originally Posted by peds View Post
    It dicks with the taste buds dude. That's not so much of a problem in the States, where (I'm led to believe) all your food tastes of salt, but over here we like to know what our dinner is saying to us.

To bypass the etiquette issue, have your coffee in a different bar before heading into the restaurant. The staff will still know what you are doing, and hate you for it, but at least you won't fall asleep into your ris de veau aux pommes caramelisees et calvados.
    That, my friend, is very sound advice.

Gotta love how a douchenozzle thread turns into a discussion on the contrast between Euro and N. American cuisine. Nice topic change!

Went with espresso from the 'ol Bialetti. Then got drunk on Moscato in a park while watching the sunset over downtown Seattle, Mt. Rainier standing tall on the southern horizon.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    That, my friend, is very sound advice.
    I suppose you could get around the whole issue by going with the coffee enema.

Quote Originally Posted by FD_Wear View Post
    According to The Boulder Daily Camera, professional skier and FD Wear founder David Lesh was arrested late Thursday night on felony gun charges, felony eluding, reckless endangerment and drug possession.

Breckenridge authorities confirmed three weeks of coordinating with the Boulder police to investigate a string of crimes that were recorded on video and uploaded to the Internet several weeks ago. Law enforcement officials received numerous complaints and reports from concerned citizens after watching "Last Friday", a video that what was intended to gain publicity for Lesh's company.

When police attempted to arrest Lesh, he fled in his sports car, crashing through some thick trees causing the car to flip and come to rest inverted. Lesh attempted to flee on foot but was apprehended within the first mile by police canines.

Lesh, a convicted felon, was held in Boulder County Jail until his Friday arraignment and was released on a $80,000 bond under the condition that he immediately produce a video where he publicly apologizes for his actions. Lesh's trial is set for May 23rd.

Lesh commented with the following:

"Tell me about the rabbits, George. "

Quote Originally Posted by AlpenChronicHabitual View Post
    I suppose you could get around the whole issue by going with the coffee enema.
    One waiter encouraged that, but there were no tables available, so I opted for sitting at the counter and having a cup of joe.
    I am still quite suspect of his true intentions. Maybe something was lost in translation...

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    One waiter encouraged that, but there were no tables available, so I opted for sitting at the counter and having a cup of joe.
    I am still quite suspect of his true intentions. Maybe something was lost in translation...
    The tip? Or should I say just the tip?
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetoskiatalta View Post
    Dude its losers like you that give ski bums a bad rap.

jail might really change lesh, you never know. It did great things for tupac.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgA95WN7tX8

Quote Originally Posted by alto View Post
    Went with espresso from the 'ol Bialetti. Then got drunk on Moscato in a park while watching the sunset over downtown Seattle, Mt. Rainier standing tall on the southern horizon.
    Nice.

I'm debating ordering 5lbs of Oso Negro... it is so good and I am rather coffe challenged at the moment.
    I don't work and I don't save, desperate women pay my way.

Guess whose video advertisement popped up on my facebook with you know who getting off a private jet with chicas and talking about his "pro skiing career"
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Another reason to despise Breck.

He seemed a little more tame during his interview on Mike Powell's podcast... but yeah, that's still sorta meh.
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

Pretty sure I saw the same video a while back and it was clearly a parody all the way...

Pretty sure firing handguns out the window of your car as you drive aggressively on a public road is never, ever fucking ok, "parody" or not.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    Guess whose video advertisement popped up on my facebook with you know who getting off a private jet with chicas and talking about his "pro skiing career"
    im pretty sure the only people who care about yur facefuck feed are your zuckerbitch friends
    but cool story bro
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

I did really enjoy the over 40 crowd getting their panties in a bunch over this at the time though.
    Live Free or Die

I had to Google the guy OP was referring too ... and the outerwear company.

I just see a video of some douche ripping around in a sports car. Is that what skiing has become? Think about the children.
    "Its not the arrow, its the Indian" - M.Pinto

Quote Originally Posted by Steven S. Dallas View Post
    A better April Fool's joke would have been something about FD Wear winning a Clio for running the first-ever ad campaign aimed directly at retarded people.
    This is the hardest I've ever laughed at a tgr post.

fucking gold

Many threads to choose from, why not one with the most asinine comments to match.

https://www.vaildaily.com/news/judge...al-media-post/

What a fucking tool
    Hello darkness my old friend

He's stealing J-Roc's strategy to grow his business

He's such a piece of shit, even his lawyer quit. From the Vail Daily article:

"Laische on Friday cited 'irreconcilable difference' with his client in wanting to end the relationship"

Also a good quote from the same article:

“'David Lesh, stop talking for a moment,' the judge said"

Back at it again!

https://www.facebook.com/SummitSheri...im3yWf3kmrHdsl

Name:  343431103_713567313789294_799826854083045731_n.jpg
Views: 906
Size:  84.5 KB

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Date: April 25th, 2023
    Contact number: (970) 423-8901
    Email of Contact Person: Wanda.Wilkerson@SummitCountyCo.gov

Sheriff’s Office Makes Arrest in Assault at Trailhead

On March 25th, at approximately 1250 hours, the Summit County Sheriff’s Office and USFS law enforcement personnel responded to the Spring Creek Trailhead in unincorporated Summit County, for the report of an assault that just occurred.

It was reported that David A. Lesh (DOB 06/19/85), a resident of the Denver area, violently assaulted another snowmobiler near the trailhead. Lesh was not on scene when Deputies arrived. The victim sustained injuries to the head and neck, resulting in the victim seeking their own medical attention. Witnesses on scene confirmed the victim’s recollection of the assault. The assault was also captured on the victim’s GoPro camera, which was subsequently released to Deputies.

On April 17, 2023, an arrest warrant was issued for C.R.S. 18-3-203(1)(i) Second Degree Assault, a Felony, and C.R.S. 18-3-204(1)(a) Third Degree Assault, a Misdemeanor.

On April 24, 2023, Lesh turned himself into the Glendale Police Department, Glendale CO. Leash was taken into custody by the Glendale Police Department without incident, processed and released on $7500.00 bond.

Lol

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk