WTB: Cheap 100ish, 180ish everyday Tahoe ski

My brother is coming back from a two year Peace Corps stint in not-so-snowy Nicaragua and going to be in Davis next winter. Living wage in Nicaragua isn't that good and grad school pays less than that, so I want to welcome him back with a pair of skis to get him through his first season out west.

He's 6ft 160 or so and a pretty decent skier. More playful than a high speed charger. Something like the Line Blend or S3 would probably be ideal for him, but as I'm on a tight budget too and likely can't go over $200, I'm willing to make some compromises in either type or condition. I'd hope the edges would be ok, but some decent ptex work or screwed up topsheets are fine by me.

He won't be using them until next winter and the snows basically all melted where I'm at, so I'd be willing to wait on delivery if someone has something ideal that they want to finish out the season on then sell on.

So, anyone have anything they want to get rid of?

i have some prior originals in a 188 cm , ive never skied them but they are pretty stiff . Pm if interested
    Webisodes, Blogs, Words and Photos all right here-------->www.chasingsnowflakes.com

Bluehouse Districts 187
    Scott Missions 178

Both mounted once and in well used but well cared for condition. $100 either one.

Karhu Jak 179 same ski as the Line Prophet 90. PX 12 bindings mounted for 310- ish bsl. These bindings have a lot of room for adjustment. Well used but should have few more seasons on them. Swiss cheezed out so guessing no more room to re-mount. $100 picked up in South Lake Tahoe.

Some not bad options. I might wait to see if anything falls in the 100mm category that seems to be the versatility sweetspot, but the 90ish choices could be good ones.

I'm a bit worried that the originals might be a bit too much ski for my bro's style. Granted I could just tell him to man up for once...

187 Kastle MX108

132-108-122

$300 shipped

link: http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...74#post3597874
    In search of the elusive artic powder weasel ...

180 Blizzard Titan Argos with FR16 clamps (IQ Dukes). Damn good shape. $235 shipped

Pics shown here: http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...des?highlight=

The greatest N. New Mexico resort in Colorado
    187 blizzard titan Argos, '10-'11, 3 days, freshly tuned, bases/edges as new. 105 waist, light tip and tail rocker, iq Max plate means mount what you want and switch up mounting position as you deem fit. Kills crud.

$200 plus ship.

A bump as I try to figure this out. A lot of good and very different options here.

Got 2 pairs I'm kind of looking to move. First is a pair of liberty KGB's. More of an all mountain ski with market bindings. Looking for like 150 shipped for the set or around that. Also have some 09 live life's from surface size 179. Really want the KGB's gone but won't sell the live life's unless price is right. Let me know.

Thanks for the offers, everyone. I picked up a pair of S3s that someone offered via PM a few days ago. They seem to be exactly what my brother wants. We'll see though.

Thanks again!