Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    All of it. Wow, you made spaghetti!

More often food at a restaurant…like four people all doing a photo shoot of their food before eating it. I just don’t get it.
    yeah, I don’t understand taking pics of everything you eat and posting them but maybe if you learned a new recipe and are proud of how it came out and you want to show it off to your friends? I may have posted a pic of an omelette in the distant past. Regarding restaurant food, maybe they want to promote a local place that they think deserves attention or credit.

Quote Originally Posted by Brownski View Post
    maybe if you learned a new recipe and are proud of how it came out
    There's a thread for that.

Who's on Instagram?

It’s just such strange behavior. Sit down to dinner…get drinks…take pics of them…take videos like you’re partying like crazy then back to your phones to post…then dinner comes….do photo shoot of that and then post….

It’s just such strange behavior. Sit down to dinner…get drinks…take pics of them…take videos like you’re partying like crazy then back to your phones to post…then dinner comes….do photo shoot of that and then post….
    Yeah, I see what you mean. On the other hand, I do feel obligated to promote Utica Club and Ted’s Fish Fry once in a while. I guess I just want to share my love of them with the world. Maybe it’s weird

Yeah, I see what you mean. On the other hand, I do feel obligated to promote Utica Club and Ted’s Fish Fry once in a while. I guess I just want to share my love of them with the world. Maybe it’s weird
    Subscribed.

That’s not weird. The other stuff is.

Can someone explain to me why so many people still post pics of food?
    Can anyone explain to me why so many women post pictures overlooking a beautiful scene with their backs to the camera while wearing a hat and Pendleton blanket draped over their shoulders?

If you follow a lot of nature photography you'll see plenty of this.

It’s a vibe

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    It’s a vibe
    It is, and it's way overused.

Still beats duck face, I suppose.

No doubt

How about IG accounts that are all selfies?

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    How about IG accounts that are all selfies?
    Brutal. Or the people who post 10+ “stories” clips a day, every day. The narcism is mind boggling.

Can’t we all agree that Instagram and other social media platforms are part of the continuing decline of civilization

Hold on guys, I am going out for a hike later and need to lay out every piece of the kit into a careful grid for the next hour.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Can’t we all agree that Instagram and other social media platforms are part of the continuing decline of civilization
    as a person who likes visual media, i really wish someone would do a re-boot app that picks up the essential vibe of IG as a place to put interesting images & maybe a vid or two: art, photography, odd happenings, etc...i'm waiting for a narcissism-blocker extension. Selfies & dinner plates reduced to less than 5% of a poster's volume.

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    as a person who likes visual media, i really wish someone would do a re-boot app that picks up the essential vibe of IG as a place to put interesting images & maybe a vid or two: art, photography, odd happenings, etc...i'm waiting for a narcissism-blocker extension. Selfies & dinner plates reduced to less than 5% of a poster's volume.
    I just deleted Instagram the other day because it's been so unusable lately. I miss everything I want to see and just get flooded with Reels from people/brand I don't know, and ads. They have ran it into the ground. I am hoping someone reboots an "old" instagram app that does exactly that.

I don't mind food pics and selfies if they are from people I actively follow. I can mute/unfollow whomever I want to if they go overboard, but I don't want IG deciding who I get to see. Just give me my followers in chronological order, please and thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    I just deleted Instagram the other day because it's been so unusable lately. I miss everything I want to see and just get flooded with Reels from people/brand I don't know, and ads. They have ran it into the ground. I am hoping someone reboots an "old" instagram app that does exactly that.

I don't mind food pics and selfies if they are from people I actively follow. I can mute/unfollow whomever I want to if they go overboard, but I don't want IG deciding who I get to see. Just give me my followers in chronological order, please and thank you.
    yup

Yeah, I agree. I deleted my account a few months ago although I do miss some of the content there was getting to be way too much fluff and ads.

I do feel obligated to promote Utica Club and Ted’s Fish Fry
    Word.

Quote Originally Posted by ex-powderbroker View Post
    Hold on guys, I am going out for a hike later and need to lay out every piece of the kit into a careful grid for the next hour.
    Those pics are bruuuutal. Why, just why?!

Theyll get to us soon i hope

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CjJLU...d=NDRkN2NkYzU=

Sent from my SM-A536W using TGR Forums mobile app

Are you only excited when a woman is ready to come into your bedroom? Is that the real goal? I'm not impressed you cannot have normal relationships or at least date someone for your "pleasure" in real life. First of all, stop logging in to Instagram, and use TikTok instead. Watch informative videos about business and self-development, and don't waste your time on funny memes and so on. This way you'll find your mission, what will bring you money and make you successful - and this is the key to a girl's heart. Did you know that you can make money on TikTok as well? You can buy tiktok followers and pay with paypal which will gain you popularity and real views, and gifts (money). This is one of the options to earn some cash, so try it.
    Last edited by trueevan; 12-13-2022 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by trueevan View Post
    Yeah, I am. Actually social media are very useful for people who know how to use them. It is a good way to grow your business.
    If you’re interested in learning more, you can VenMo me $37 for my eBook: “Growing your business on Instagram: this book definitely isn’t a scam Vol. 2”

You know I’m legit cause I’m a white guy who has had TWO(!) podcasts over the years.

Also my other eBook is about the benefits of fractional ownership. I’ll add that in for an additional $69.

God Bless.

She followed me! She seems nice. Should i follow back

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX7wPa_s...d=ZmVmZTY5ZGE=

Sent from my SM-A536W using TGR Forums mobile app

Post up her OF link once she sends it to you

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums