Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

To the Effin', Effers That Pee In The Stalls...

Quit doing it! When there is a perfectly good urinal free and for the taking - USE IT.

I am sick of getting ready to poop, and re-read Powder Magazine to see yellow droplets all over the seat. Are you embarrassed that someone might see your inadequacy when using the urinals?

Use the damn urinal!

I especially hate having to wait for a stall because someone is peeing in it, and there are multiple urinals available.
    "Steve McQueen's got nothing on me" - Clutch

I think it is more appropriate to simply request folks put up the seat before peein in the stalls. Plenty of legit reasons to piss in the stall.

"It is not the result that counts! It is not the result but the spirit! Not what - but how. Not what has been attained - but at what price.
    - A. Solzhenitsyn

Also irritates me when assholes don't flush urinals or toilets?? Lazy bastards! You're gonna wash your hands anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by lemon boy
    I think it is more appropriate to simply request folks put up the seat before peein in the stalls. Plenty of legit reasons to piss in the stall.

Like what reason? Then the pee is all over the rim, in that little gap they put in those corporate toilet seats.

Quote Originally Posted by VTskibum
    Also irritates me when assholes don't flush urinals or toilets?? Lazy bastards! You're gonna wash your hands anyway!
    Nono - those are the same people that DON'T wash their hands afterwards.
    We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need? ~ Lee Iacocca

The stuff you can't see on the toilet seat is probably much nastier than the pee, when it comes down to it.

i like pissing in the stall because it allows me the freedom to fondle (sp?) my balls without revealing my inability to go more than one hour without touching myself in a caring and intimate way. i don't like when people are shitting in the stall 'cause they're taking up my ball-playing space. and i hate to wait.
    Work is the curse of the drinking classes.
    Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by lemon boy

What a strange use of the finger stache.

well McWop, I make it a practice to not rub my genetalia and clothing all over that little gap part of things.
    "It is not the result that counts! It is not the result but the spirit! Not what - but how. Not what has been attained - but at what price.
    - A. Solzhenitsyn

I have to stick my fingers in my ears when duking to block out the peeing sound coming from the urinals. I hate it. Sucks when i got my fingers in my ears and have to reread the same article cuz i cant turn the page.

If given the choice between urinal next to dude pissing, or open and empty stall, the choice is simple. The seat gets lifted, nobody gets hurt.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley
    If given the choice between urinal next to dude pissing, or open and empty stall, the choice is simple. The seat gets lifted, nobody gets hurt.
    exactly. you never, never take the urinal adjacent to the one in use or the middle urinal. you take the stall option in this situation.
    "the fattest of the fat." R.Veltri 1999.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcwop
    Like what reason?
    Sometimes (especially in summer) you just gotta do an ass sweat wipe before things get out of control so you get that taken care of while draining the ol bladder.
    "Great barbecue makes you want to slap your granny up the side of her head." - Southern Saying

Quote Originally Posted by LegoSkier
    Sometimes (especially in summer) you just gotta do an ass sweat wipe before things get out of control so you get that taken care of while draining the ol bladder.
    Ass wet wipe is ok.

Quote Originally Posted by LegoSkier
    *best reason for using the stall yet*
    Work is the curse of the drinking classes.
    Oscar Wilde

Shouldn't you wash your hands before you piss. I mean you've been out at meetings shaking hands with ppl, opening doors, riding busses..... Whereas your dick was washed in the am shower then put in nice clean undies. If you touch nothing but yourself, no need to wash your hands.

You are what you eat.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    There's no such thing as bad snow, just shitty skiers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcwop
    Quit doing it! When there is a perfectly good urinal free and for the taking - USE IT.

I am sick of getting ready to poop, and re-read Powder Magazine to see yellow droplets all over the seat. Are you embarrassed that someone might see your inadequacy when using the urinals?

Use the damn urinal!

I especially hate having to wait for a stall because someone is peeing in it, and there are multiple urinals available.
    Dump in the urinal...
    I went out there in search of experience. To taste, and to touch, and to feel as much as a man can, before he repents.

Homophobia is gay.

Quote Originally Posted by IBISguru
    exactly. you never, never take the urinal adjacent to the one in use or the middle urinal. you take the stall option in this situation.
    WTF!? Why not?

Quote Originally Posted by powderhound
    WTF!? Why not?
    Cause that's the rule, sheesh.

A Computer Assisted Training Tool for Peeing location selection

The stalls are apparently not an option.

http://www.crazyhill.com/hung/other_game/urinal.swf

Oh and if you been handling you joint and don't choose to wash, please make a polite excuse for not passing me a donut at the meeting immediately following the voiding of your bladder, m'kay?
    Damn, we're in a tight spot!

Quote Originally Posted by Canuk
    Dump in the urinal...
    exactly. point will be made.

Quote Originally Posted by monster dump.
    exactly. point will be made.
    That you're a filthy psycho?

peeing in the stall is much easier/more hygenic/less of a scene than trying to heft my wang up and over the edge of the urinal to use it.

I am sure all my hang low brothers will agree.

Quote Originally Posted by phUnk
    That you're a filthy psycho?
    That you OWN this bathroom. It'll be all yours after that.