Used gear shops in Colorado???

I really effed up a month ago or so when I had no money and passed up a major deal.

Denali TTs (great shape) and some older K2 Guide skis with Dynafits.....package deal....250 bucks....good gear, but a SOLID setup.....guy who got ride of em destryed his leg on that gear and can never ski again....

anyway, where is there a good place to find gently used gear....i mean i know new is the way to go, but i am on a limited budget....summit county? front range?

thanks

I know Boulder Ski Deals, Neptune Mountainering and Colorado Ski and Golf have used racks. They are rather hit and miss but you can find good stuff now and then. The thing with buying used gear is you just have to be patient and be ready to buy when something you are looking for comes along. The forums are also a good resource, beside here there is telemark tips, powder buzz, mountain buzz, Coulior, powder and epic sk.

there's good gear on e-bay sometimes
    Work is the curse of the drinking classes.
    Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by MOHSHSIHd
    I really effed up a month ago or so when I had no money and passed up a major deal.

Denali TTs (great shape) and some older K2 Guide skis with Dynafits.....package deal....250 bucks....good gear, but a SOLID setup.....guy who got ride of em destryed his leg on that gear and can never ski again....

anyway, where is there a good place to find gently used gear....i mean i know new is the way to go, but i am on a limited budget....summit county? front range?

thanks
    Considering that Denali TTs don't work with Dynafits, that 'package' has some fundamental flaws.

Wilderness Sports in Dilverthorne has a consignment section, as does Mountain Miser in Denver.

golden sports recyclery

3 places in boulder
    -boulder sports recycler right across from liquor mart (great resource)
    -boulder outdoor center on spruce, right next to larry's new bootfitter shop
    (one of the best bootfitters in the country)
    -play it again sports right off broadway in the table mesa shopping center where the North Face store is

1 place in denver
    on 15th st, but forget the name.... some kind of "outfitter" name, used place...yossarian says its good, but never been there.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil E
    3 places in boulder
    -boulder sports recycler right across from liquor mart (great resource)
    -boulder outdoor center on spruce, right next to larry's new bootfitter shop
    (one of the best bootfitters in the country)
    -play it again sports right off broadway in the table mesa shopping center where the North Face store is

1 place in denver
    on 15th st, but forget the name.... some kind of "outfitter" name, used place...yossarian says its good, but never been there.

^^^

Wilderness mountain exchange