Dukes on the loose?

Anybody with dukes notice the heel piece has loosened some after use? Not much, maybe a 1mm each way. The base plate is solid. Brought it to ski tech and was told to not worry about it unless it gets worse. Going heli skiing in AK mid April and would hate to have a malfunction up there.

I have the same issue, which I've heard from others as well. Whether or not they implode on the AK trip is impossible to know. I've been skiing mine with the slopped heel piece most of the year, it doesn't seem to be getting worse.

If you don't need to skin, just redrill for FKS. If you're using large Dukes, there shouldn't be a hole conflict. Not the ideal situation, but since you're obviously worried about it...
    "Alpine rock and steep, deep powder are what I seek, and I will always find solace there." - Bean Bowers

photos

Thanks. I'm hitting baker and whistler for a 4 day powfest this week, if it gets any more loose will exchange for new ones before AK Glad to hear at least from someone that it doesn't get worse.