Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Satch View Post
    WG it's been 3 years how are you now and besides what you stated in this thread have you done something else that helped?
    Cheers
    Well, it turns out that in spring 2015 they finally figured out that I had chronic appendicitis and not Crohn's, so I think my whole abdomen area was just inflamed and that my immune system was fucked up.

In the last 1.5 years I have really gotten my diet figured out and lost 20-25 pounds. I wasn't much overweight before, but now I am feeling amazing.

I'll have like 1 soda a month max and it will be something with cane sugar/natural not death syrup coke type stuff.

I try to curb my caffeine intake to 3 coffees per day max. That helps alot.

It's not perfect, but I am pissing about half as much as I was before and only 1 or 2 times a night max.

I'm no doc, but it seems that treating the whole body (aka super good diet, lots of exercise etc) seems to always help these things right themselves more than just trying to treat the one issue directly.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    Well, it turns out that in spring 2015 they finally figured out that I had chronic appendicitis and not Crohn's, so I think my whole abdomen area was just inflamed and that my immune system was fucked up.

In the last 1.5 years I have really gotten my diet figured out and lost 20-25 pounds. I wasn't much overweight before, but now I am feeling amazing.

I'll have like 1 soda a month max and it will be something with cane sugar/natural not death syrup coke type stuff.

I try to curb my caffeine intake to 3 coffees per day max. That helps alot.

It's not perfect, but I am pissing about half as much as I was before and only 1 or 2 times a night max.

I'm no doc, but it seems that treating the whole body (aka super good diet, lots of exercise etc) seems to always help these things right themselves more than just trying to treat the one issue directly.

Good luck.
    Thank you
    Some improvement is better than and that's what I'm trying to get to.
    Cheers

Kudos to Iceman for giving me some advice that has helped me. Taking Pycnogenol which is helping me a lot with my condition.
    Iceman thank thank.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Kenny, just one thought, get checked for Hemochromatosis, it's quite common but radically under-diagnosed and totally treatable but essentially fatal if untreated. Can't hurt to see what's up. Hemochromatosis represents in a thousand different ways. But if your ferritin level is normal you can basically just cross it out, so it's worth looking at.
    Dr Ice!
    bF
    Alpental Indigenous