Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: SIA 2005 pics

Quote Originally Posted by gimpy
    evrybody i know that has gone insta-tele on freerides are riding softer flexing skiis. never heard of this happening w/ stiffer skiis. i ski'em in all sorts of variable conditions on explosivs and tua crossride 110's and have never had that happen.
    Happened to me twice on my Exploders. But there may have been some La Grave Pulse Lift assist since both times were near the top of the Vallons, about halfway to the Trifides (so not that far, and definitely not gnar).

Even so, I'm still nervous. That new Naxo is looking gooooood.

Edit: So far the other coolest thing I've seen is the new Granite Gear pack that you don't need to take off to put skis on. It still has a few bugs to work out, but when they get it right...damn! Easy! It takes about 15 seconds to get your skis into diagonal across the back style carriage.
    Putting the "core" in corporate, one turn at a time.

Metalmücil 2010 - 2013 "Go Home" album is now a free download

The Bonin Petrels

new naxos up on their website.

www.naxo.ch

english version of the website is spotty but still provides some good info and photos of these things.

I can't wait to hear the beta on those bindings. Maybe the most expensive binding I ever buy.

But if its addressed breakage and slop and is better than this year's freeride I may just buy it.